took a girl out friday didnt go as i planned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
fat bitches are only cool when the skinny bitches flake bruh-goons. its funny how alot of you guys act all anti fat bitches but got baby moms that look like precious.

id rather kick it with a fat bitch then watch jizzhut all night. straight up.

May 2, 2002
Ain't shit wrong with a bitch thats got some meat on her bones. Me personally, I ain't with all these frail ass, Skeletor, "I weight all of 90 lbs." lookin' broads!

I like hips, ass, thighs, and TIDDIES! Now, if the bitch it bustin' at the seams, thats a whole notha story. But if she's a big gurl and she carries it well, thats all me.

My kinda bitches....

May 26, 2007
wow this story had me laughing....wow..you allowed her to make you look dumb in front of the homies lol..omg thats too dam much....but you handled it well so maybe you can smash another time...

May 31, 2006
I had a nice experience with a thick fat chick this past weekend.
I love mexican music but i dont know how to dance to it.
So i went to this mexican club with my boy and his wife, there was so many fine ass bitches there. So im standing there like an idiot for the first 30mins while my boy is dancing with his wife when a thick fat chick came up to me and asked how come i wasnt dancing....so i told her i didnt know how to dance. She said she had a bf and she went there with her sister but she was willing to teach me how to dance . WHOOO this girl had passion........she kept pulling me closer and all i could feel was the heat of her body which was a turn on and i couldnt believe how well she dance. She said she wanted to keep me as a friend, we exchange numbers and after that it was on. I was dancing with some badass bitches and all thanks to a THICK GORDITA!

EDIT: I left out that she said i needed to loosen up a bit so she bought me a drink!

Props: Defy and Defy
Mar 25, 2005
DONT YOU JUST HATE IT TOO WHEN FAT BITCHES SEE YOU TALKIN TO FINE ASS SKONKAS ALL NIGHT AND AFTER A COUPLE OF DRINKS THEY GET ALL BRAVE AND TRY TO HIT YOU UP...LIKE BITCH! DIDNT YOU JUST SEE ME TALKING TO A 8 OR 9 AND HERE YOU GO WITH UR 1 OR 2 ASS TRYING TO SWOOP ME UP TALKIN BOUT "WHATS UR NAME CUTIE?"

Props: Defy and Defy