took a girl out friday didnt go as i planned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2005
Theyre before/after pics...when Steve was tha broke-bummy photographer and now he's tha fat ferrari drivin turtle neck wearin photographer LOL just fuckin wit ya

Feb 9, 2006
I had that same kinda shit happen to me once too...

This bitch was slammin in highschool and hella was on deez nutz back then. I fucked around with her a couple times, then when I wouldnt date the beezy she gets but hurt, goes and starts dating the next dude that talked to her and I didnt see her again after that...

Then like a year after I graduated I get a friend request from some fine pussu on myspace, upon closer inspection I see its her. I see those pics on her page and she looks better than I had remembered! So Im like SAAAWHOOOOO! Shes talkin "hey lets meet up and hang out I havent seen you in forever, I just got DIVORCED"... Haha So im like wtf I dont give a fuck its whatever.... So I meet up with her at this restaraunt and as soon as I pull up and start walkin towards the door this triple chinned, michelin tire man, fuckin sea donkey comes revolting out the front door and almost bulldozes me to give ya boy a hug!! And im just OMFG what is this! GTFO!!! She straight up posted like year old photos of her bitch ass on her myspace and tricked my ass!! Im so god damn embaressed to even walk into the restaraunt and sit down with her. But I couldnt just show up and dip out like that, I fuckin should of but its whatev. Anyone asks it was my cousin or sum shit... So I eat hella quick then tell her I gotsta bounce I gotta meet up with someone. She texts me as im driving home pissed as fuck talkin about "we need to hang out soon, you should come over tonight if you have nothin planned". Wholy christ I wanted to slit her throat and watch the bacon grease and stench of italian sausage ooze out from her loins.... How dare she fuckin post old ass pics knowing damn well aint no way Id meet up with her knowing she looks nothing like them fake ass photos.

Needless to say I never text back and ignored all her texts from there on out. Deleting that ho bag off my myspace as soon as I got home and swore to myself to never let that happen again... What a fuckin nightmare....

Side note - Im down for som fine big bitches, but this was just madness. My penis wouldnt get hard lookin at her even if I had Kim Kardashians DSL's on my knob.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
nobody said i was special im just speakin on the shit i've done or what i would do. this is just a point of view from a TRUE MACK. Why have u been in that situation before? Shit ur name is Emma. sound like a fat b!@TC#
okay. nobody said you were special, but obviously from the shit you were saying you feel that you have some sort of entitlement. i'm asking... why? what do you have to offer any woman, skinny or fat?

why should any woman be going out of her way to impress some random ass guy? that's dumb.

but okay, you're a "true mack"... so i guess anybody would be privileged to have a shot with you right. :rolleyes: