TOMMYJAMES "LOOK WHOS BURNING" DISS (link)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
mullet?

*waits for jokes about how white i am and the fact that i had braids*
why would u post that pic? i mean, your already getting clowned hella bad, so you show us a pic of your white cornrows? that didnt really help you at all lol, it just shows that u braided ur mullet...

U just asked for a whole nother 10 pages of pure clowning

Jan 17, 2006
why would u post that pic? i mean, your already getting clowned hella bad, so you show us a pic of your white cornrows? that didnt really help you at all lol, it just shows that u braided ur mullet...

U just asked for a whole nother 10 pages of pure clowning
but unlike 98% of the siccness members im not ashamed of who i am....u guys can keep clowin me, it doesnt really matter

and it would be pretty fuckin hard to get a mullet braided....

if u look at the singles comin down from the corn rows u would see that shit is long...unlike the top of a mullet

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
shits hella funny, ice cube beat was a good choice, mac drizza you fucked up...berner aint around now and you just made yourself a target...

Mar 26, 2006
OMFG THIS THREAD IS FUCKEN COMEDY!!!! TJ YOUR A FUNNY FUCKER HAHAHA!!!

OMFG THAT WHITE DUDE WITH CORN ROWS WTF WERE YOU THINKING?????????

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOU ARE ONE DUMB MOTHERFUCKER NOT ONLY FOR HAVING THE SAME NAME AS THE LATE MAC DRE BUT WHITE WITH CORN ROWS AHAHAHAHA

AND A PENCIL NECK AS WELL AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

OMFG THIS SHIT IS TOO MUCH!!!!!

IT'S LIKE A BLACK DUDE DYING HIS HAIR BLONDE...SHIT IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!