TOMMYJAMES "LOOK WHOS BURNING" DISS (link)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
would never giv up bein white, cops let me go too often, wouldnt want that to change

if i wanted to be gangsta, i would be....

keep namin more if u think it makes u look cool
'cool' rofl

if you wanted to be a gangsta youd get get your shit pushed in, honestly youd get raped in jail in a matter of seconds with those sweet braids.

give it up, your card was pulled a long time ago.

Jan 17, 2006
yea, everybody wanna be a nigga but dont nobody wanna be a nigga... imitate black culture, "rap" and braid your hair all u want... but dont PLEASE don't damage that privileged recessive skin color!
ur prolly one of those people that wont admit eminem is one of the greatest rappers ever just cuz hes white....wat part of the black culture do i imitate? i do admit, braids are pretty much just for black people, but get the fuck over it, times change

Jan 17, 2006
'cool' rofl

if you wanted to be a gangsta youd get get your shit pushed in, honestly youd get raped in jail in a matter of seconds with those sweet braids.

give it up, your card was pulled a long time ago.
name one way my 'card' was pulled...was it cuz people posted gay pictures that had nuthin to do with me? or cuz they made jokes about a hair style i never had? or the fact that like 5 people said they was gon show up at my performance and do somethin but they actually didnt?