TOMMYJAMES "LOOK WHOS BURNING" DISS (link)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
wrong....the people that bought the first album, bought the mixtape and paid to see the show on saturday hav been askin for a new album for a while now
nah ive heard mac drizza's name buzzing in the streets lately. just the other day this young g came up to me and asked me if i knew when Bulletproof Mullets is coming out.

Aug 3, 2006
wrong....the people that bought the first album, bought the mixtape and paid to see the show on saturday hav been askin for a new album for a while now
shut up lame ass nigga,you aint sold shit and i peeped your myspace tracks there horrible at best,i was eatin a togos sandwich while browsin your page and i swear to god homie your so hideous the pic of you made me lose my appetite instantly and i aint even end up finishing my sandwich....its that bad

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Right now berner is crying somewhere, he wants to know who TJ is like the fbi wants to know the idenity of the zodiac killer.

Jan 17, 2006
shut up lame ass nigga,you aint sold shit and i peeped your myspace tracks there horrible at best,i was eatin a togos sandwich while browsin your page and i swear to god homie your so hideous the pic of you made me lose my appetite instantly and i aint even end up finishing my sandwich....its that bad
y does the opinion of someone that sits on their computer all day matter?

weather or not u like it, people listen to my music and enjoy it....and bitches think im cute so enjoy not eatin ya sandwich and enjoy ur hatin self