TOMMYJAMES "LOOK WHOS BURNING" DISS (link)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
ur prolly one of those people that wont admit eminem is one of the greatest rappers ever just cuz hes white....wat part of the black culture do i imitate? i do admit, braids are pretty much just for black people, but get the fuck over it, times change

i'd say EM isnt one of the greatest rappers cuz hes annoying and corny not cuz hes white

Jan 17, 2006
lol @ em being one of the greatest... he MIGHT have been a candidate if he had stopped rapping after his single off of the 8 mile soundtrack... when he was on top... or then again maybe not

but corny ass songs like "just lose it" and his verses off of "lean back remix" pretty much disqualify him now

::
the wack shit he did doesnt effect the raw shit he did....every artist has wack shit

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I seen Berner in the cannabis club.....I couldn't keep a straight face.....I'm just glad I only seen the Berner & Equipto album in there, cuz if I seen the haji springer one I would've been in tears!

he was trying to sell his cd to some foo with a grill.....he don't wanna buy your cd, he wants to buy some weed!

I wish I had my 510 hat on tho :ermm: