Think You Got Jokes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2006
Q: WHAT$ 8 INCHE$ LONG AND WHITE ??
A: NOTHING !! BUAHAHAH

Q: WHY DONT MEXICAN$ LIKE TO HAVE BBQ'$?
A: BECAU$E THE BEAN$ ALWAY$ FALL THRU THE GRILL !!

Aug 23, 2006
a 90 year old virgin gets an itch in her private area and decides to see a gynecologist.She goes to the doctor and the doctor comes out and says what can i do for you ma'am and the lady say i'm a 90 yr old virgin and i seem to have an itch in my private so the doctor says okay come in and i'll check you out after she's done she waits in the waiting room for the results after waiting the doctor comes out and says i have bad news you seem to have crabs they lady says how can that be i am a virgin i want a second opinion so the doctor refers her to the gynecologist down the hall a while later the lady goes to the other doctor and the doctor comes out and says what can i do for you the lady says i'm a 90 year old virgin and i have an itch in my private area the other doctor said it was crabs and i wanted a second opinion the doctor say come on in and i'll check you out so the lady goes in for the exam after the exam she waits for the results after a while the doctor comes out and says well ma'am i have good news and bad news which do you want first the lady says the good news and the doctor says well the good news is that you dont have crabs the bad news is you have fruit flies cause your cherry has rotted out

Aug 8, 2003
a native american grandfather and his grandson were walking though the hills when they came across a group who were training people to walk on the moon.. the lil boy runs up to one of the astronauts and asks
"what are u guys doing"
the soon to be astronaut said "were preparing to go walk on the moon"
the lil boy translates to his grandfather in his native tounge what they were doing.. the grandfather responds back to the lil boy and the boy turns to the astronaut and says
"my grandfather would like to make a sign for you to bring up there in case u see any alien life"
the astronaut chuckled and agreed and the lil boy and grandfather left.. 20 minutes later the boy runs back to the astronauts and hands them a cardboard sign with symbols on it and runs back home..

when he gets there his grandmother asks why his grandfather cant stop laughing and he responds
"he gave the astronauts a sign that said "beware these fuckers, they'll take your land""

Feb 12, 2003
U aint right for that shit fool go start a racist one if you want on a kkk board but not here! Nortenoz dont play that you need to go to the southern cali board with there racist ass!

Feb 23, 2004
TROLL said:
a native american grandfather and his grandson were walking though the hills when they came across a group who were training people to walk on the moon.. the lil boy runs up to one of the astronauts and asks
"what are u guys doing"
the soon to be astronaut said "were preparing to go walk on the moon"
the lil boy translates to his grandfather in his native tounge what they were doing.. the grandfather responds back to the lil boy and the boy turns to the astronaut and says
"my grandfather would like to make a sign for you to bring up there in case u see any alien life"
the astronaut chuckled and agreed and the lil boy and grandfather left.. 20 minutes later the boy runs back to the astronauts and hands them a cardboard sign with symbols on it and runs back home..

when he gets there his grandmother asks why his grandfather cant stop laughing and he responds
"he gave the astronauts a sign that said "beware these fuckers, they'll take your land""

hahahahaha thats some funny shit, just imagine that!

Feb 23, 2004
Lady_Redx4 said:
a 90 year old virgin gets an itch in her private area and decides to see a gynecologist.She goes to the doctor and the doctor comes out and says what can i do for you ma'am and the lady say i'm a 90 yr old virgin and i seem to have an itch in my private so the doctor says okay come in and i'll check you out after she's done she waits in the waiting room for the results after waiting the doctor comes out and says i have bad news you seem to have crabs they lady says how can that be i am a virgin i want a second opinion so the doctor refers her to the gynecologist down the hall a while later the lady goes to the other doctor and the doctor comes out and says what can i do for you the lady says i'm a 90 year old virgin and i have an itch in my private area the other doctor said it was crabs and i wanted a second opinion the doctor say come on in and i'll check you out so the lady goes in for the exam after the exam she waits for the results after a while the doctor comes out and says well ma'am i have good news and bad news which do you want first the lady says the good news and the doctor says well the good news is that you dont have crabs the bad news is you have fruit flies cause your cherry has rotted out

haha thats funny but just wrong at the same time...keep 'em comin people! good shit!!!!