The Thing That Seperates Christianity From Other Religions...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
miggidy said:
Shep do you even have a clue as to who the Canaanites were????
does it matter? murder is still murder... god is supposed to be all loving, according to your religion. like i said, i'm done with you people. i guess you'll see that your life was wasted worshipping an imaginary entity when you die

S

Spock

Both Shep and Miggidy are blinded by their faith. It is illogical to assume that there is or is not a God when you cannot prove either. The Vulcan race preaches peace and knowledge, perhaps you should not pass off one another's ideals because they may or may not be right.

S

Spock

miggidy said:
Wasn't there a god like diety in it?
Yes. I also praise the conduct in which Captain James T. Kirk approaches all odds; even those that are so titanic that they defy the human concept of logic. But I must profess that it is still illogical to call Captain Kirk a "god like diety."

S

Spock

miggidy said:
I take offense to that,
William Shatner's the man!
I did not mean to produce an offensive remark. It is highly unlikely to hear such vulgarities coming from a vulcan.
miggidy said:
I mean Spock was coo, and I even wanted to be like him when I was a kid.
I thank you for the compliment but I have no sense of ego and thus no need of approval from my peers.
miggidy said:
But then I noticed that Captain Kirk was getting all the ladies LOL!
I had T'Pring at one time in my life, although the only reason i had to engage in Pon farr was to reproduce, not to feel any carnal pleasures.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
miggidy said:
What is murder to you if you are to believe that there is no such thing as eternal life?

studies show that the knowing of right or wrong is inherent in us. and has been around long before religion came about... once again, you show your ignorance

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
How do you think it got there?
Who taught us?
You're implying that its a traight aren't you?

Talk about ignorance, once again you bite your own tongue....

If I draw a comic book about a peaceful society,
don't I have the right to erase those characters in the comic who rebell in "my" comic world?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
miggidy said:
How do you think it got there?
Who taught us?
You're implying that its a traight aren't you?

Talk about ignorance, once again you bite your own tongue....

If I draw a comic book about a peaceful society,
don't I have the right to erase those characters in the comic who rebell in "my" comic world?
how is an omnibenevolent god supposed to teach us right and wrong (good or evil)? if he's all good, which the christian god is, then there would be no way in which to compare to decide what is wrong. so, unless he creates evil in order to show us what's wrong, then he is not omni-belevolent

Dec 25, 2003
Do/Did/Will Do, what's the difference?

God seems to be great at setting up contradictory systems. Man the natural sinner, Old Testament Rape and Pillage vs. New Testament love, etc.

Feb 9, 2003
2-0-Sixx said:
God is all good and yet there are hundreds of examples in the bible of gods wrath! Yeah, ok Miggidy
Being good does not mean being a pacifist. You seriously need to reevaluate your arguments.

Feb 9, 2003
WHITE DEVIL said:

God seems to be great at setting up contradictory systems. Man the natural sinner, Old Testament Rape and Pillage vs. New Testament love, etc.
You ever read the Hebrew and Greek translations of the bible?

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
WHITE DEVIL said:

There's a difference here, The Father was merciless in the Torah.
Well at least with the seeds of Satan.
That's what shep and 2-0 do not realize,
the people Joshua defeated which are the same people God was reffering to when God gave Moses the orders as pointed out to by the passages shep posted,
are the cursed descendants of Canaan.
Which share the same characteristics with the Nephilim.
God killed the Nephilim and every man associated with them during the flood. (acc to enoch)
That was the whole reason for it....
But then they sprouted out again, according the apocryphal book of Enoch;
the Nephilim are a crossbreed between Angels and human women.
According to Enoch and the Torah the offspring were some big muthafuckas.
Enoch said that the Nephilim filled the world with wickedness.
So its no wonder why God sent David to kill Goliath and his villiage, he was a freakin Nephilim freak! This was around the same area where Joshua previously conquered the Canaanites.
Yeah the killing of everyone in the villiage, man, woman or, child.
Read the book of Joshua, he sent two spies to check out the villiage prior to the attack.
The spies returned and described the people as being very tall....
Again, the fucking Nephilim....
Now you have to go back to Genesis and read the only passage that talks about the Nephilim. It says they lived in the days of the flood and afterwards. When afterwards? The Canaanites and the Goliathans that's when....

Now when I said that the Father is merciless,
I'm comparing him to the Son.
It is Jesus who will judge us, he died for us, there for we are his people.
The fact that he can forgive just about any sin, is a testament to His love.
All I'm saying is, don't confuse the Father with the Son....