The OFFICAL 9/11 thread "lest we forget"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Before Eminem blew up who do you think purchased more rap albums?

A.) Black Males
B.) White Males
C.) Asian Males

If the answer is B (which it IS), wouldn't it be safe to say that whites were interested in it BEFORE he came on the scene? So, with that being said WHO are they not giving a chance to?

Now, the same way you are describing the current rap scene can also be applied to interracial dating. Someone can EASILY point out the fact that it wasn't the social norm years ago and can easily say that interracial is not "real" because of rap musics "influence" on the opposite culture. Basically, how are we to assume that interracial dating is NOT a fad/trend? Also, wouldn't interracial dating be more of a watering down of the culture than rap music? I think any sane and logical person would agree that it would be.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YOU gOT A POINT THERE. BUT I WAS NOT LOOKIN' AT IT FROM A gENERAL PERSPECTIVE, BUT ONE FROM WHERE I STAND. BUT AS I TOLD YOU ON THE PHONE A MINUTE AgO, RAP AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT WHITE MUSIC WITH A BLAK FACE. ON BOTH ENDS, WHO CONTROLS IT?

AND WITH EMINEM BLOWIN' UP, IT JUST FLOODED THE gATES. I'M SPEAKIN' ABOUT WHITES THAT LISTEN TO NOTHIN' BUT PREDOMINANT ANgLO SUBCULTURED MUSIC. I JUST HATE THE HIPOCRISY IN THAT.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Well, you have four "ends" actually. The label owners are white or jewish. The majority of consumers are white. The majority of studio owners/engineers are white, but the majority of artists in the genre are minorities. Throw in a the media outlets that help push the albums (magazines, radio stations, tv etc) and you are looking at an industry where 90% of the talent doesn't even control/own 10% of the wealth.

Also, from the way it is packaged and marketed you are correct in saying it is white music with a black face. It is Amos & Andy and Stepin Fetchit all over again (for the most part.) Yes, when Eminem did his thing it did open the flood gates, but his success made it cool for the parents to accept rap (for the most part) wher as before it was called nigger music. So, blame can be placed on the PARENTS for the hypocrisy.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
EDJ said:
^YOU THE HOMIE AND ALL, BUT WHAT'S WRONg IF HIS gIRL BLAK? IF HE CAN HANDLE A SISTA AND MUTHA-FUKAS SWEATIN' HIM AND HE REALLY DOWN FOR HER, THAN THAT'S HIS BUSINESS.
Nothing wrong with that, if it was up to me id fuck a black/white/japanese/puerto rican/samoan bitch. lol id fuck a bitch from mars,

Thizziswhatitdo could be fuckin an albino bermease python for all i care, but everything i read from him been pointless so i was jus making fun of him jus like i do every other clown on here, not the fact that he liked black pussy but jus his ignorant comment was a reflection of his true character. :chinese:

ps ima hit you back tonight folks.

Mar 12, 2006
First of all, my name is original. ThizziswatitIZ = unoriginal, trying to hard to fit in or w/e. My screen name is ThizziswatitWAZ= originality. I've done thizz, but it's not that great after the first few times. My s/n represents how i felt when i quit fuckin with them (when i made my account) I changed the saying 'Thizz is wat it Iz' to represent me.

Second of all - What ignorant comment did I make? I simply addressed my thoughts and didn't take a stab at anyone. You are the one that started talking shit to me.

Third - Sorry for taking this thread off topic. Props to TROLL for organizing this info and encouraging people to make their own judgement calls.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
satherp5 said:
Okay, I haven't read this whole thread, but I read the topic, and I'm drunk as shit so I just want to say, I'm VERY sorry to all you that lost family and friends in that shit.
I agree.. but i cant take your response too seriously after you admit to not even reading it folx...
satherp5 said:
I am a very big softy and every time I see t.v. shows talking about this shit I cry. That's why I am so very proud to serve in most of ya'lls military, cause I'm very proud to defend your freedom.
can you please explain to me the link between iraq and my safety.. u must kno something that i dont.
satherp5 said:
That day was bull shit and I pray that none of you ever face disasters like that again. Love ya'll.
and by knowing the truth, we know who the real enemies are..
satherp5 said:
satherp5 out...
peace..

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Operation Bojinka

28)Operation Bojinka::Oplan Bojinka was a planned large-scale attack on airliners in 1995. The term can refer to the "airline bombing plot" alone, or that combined with the "Pope assassination plot" and the "CIA plane crash plot". The first refers to a plot to destroy 11 airliners on January 21 and 22, 1995, the second refers to a plan to kill Pope John Paul II on January 15, 1995, and the third refers a plan to crash a plane into the CIA headquarters in Fairfax County, Virginia and other buildings. Oplan Bojinka was prevented on January 6 and 7, 1995, but some lessons learned were apparently used by the planners of the September 11 attacks.
vvvvv
http://911review.com/precedent/scenarios/bojinka.html
http://discuss.washingtonpost.com/zforum/01/magazine_brzezinski010202.htm

Mar 12, 2006
TROLL i got a question for ya...
Our government blames Osama for 9/11 right? Then why couldn't they add that on the wanted poster? I would think if they were truly trying to cover their tracks they would have added that in.

On another note, I'm not to sure about this but... I remember a few years ago that Al Quada or Al Jazeera aired a video of the Taliban describing and planning their attacks on WTC. I'm not sure on this but, why would they release that video after they claimed their innocence? And if they recorded the tape afterwords, why in the hell would they do that?

Also, is there any way to be sure that the person that is actually in the videos is Bin Laden? Sometimes when I'm watching the news it pisses me off that they never add subtitles to the things Osama actually says, instead the reporter always gives a summary.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
ThizzIzWatItWaz said:
TROLL i got a question for ya...
Our government blames Osama for 9/11 right? Then why couldn't they add that on the wanted poster? I would think if they were truly trying to cover their tracks they would have added that in.
U have to understand these people had quite some time to plan it.. my belief is they didnt add it on the poster so they can always fall back on the notion "ok no it wasnt us but we werent that sure if he did it"

ThizzIzWatItWaz said:
On another note, I'm not to sure about this but... I remember a few years ago that Al Quada or Al Jazeera aired a video of the Taliban describing and planning their attacks on WTC. I'm not sure on this but, why would they release that video after they claimed their innocence? And if they recorded the tape afterwords, why in the hell would they do that?
yup.. in fact i think i just heard they're pushing the same video off as new. i cant tell yet because i have yet to see which video they are referring too.

ThizzIzWatItWaz said:
Also, is there any way to be sure that the person that is actually in the videos is Bin Laden? Sometimes when I'm watching the news it pisses me off that they never add subtitles to the things Osama actually says, instead the reporter always gives a summary.
of course they dont.. because they will take one sentence that has refrence to something and then push it off as a confession..

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Tora Bora:CIA Commander: "U.S. Let bin Laden Slip Away"

Tora Bora (“black dust”) (Persian: تورا بورا ) is an area located in the White Mountains in eastern Afghanistan, southeast of Kabul and southwest of Jalalabad, near the Pakistan border. It was generally assumed to contain fortified encampments with an extensive network of tunnels, located between two mountain ridges in a region of cliffs and forests which is difficult to reach by land. The phrase “Tora Bora region” is often seen in news reports, but it is not clear if the name was used before the alleged encampments were constructed.

In 2001 it was in use by al-Qaeda and was suspected to be the headquarters of Osama bin Laden. It was described variously as a multi-storeyed cave complex harnessing hydroelectric power from mountain streams, or a lower-rise dwelling with hotel-like corridors capable of sheltering more than 1,000. It was also said to contain a large cache of ammunition, such as FIM-92 Stinger missiles left over from the 1980s.

U.S., British and allied militia captured Tora Bora from al-Qaeda and Taliban forces in December 2001. They could not find any massive “underground fortresses”, only small bunkers and outposts and a few minor training camps (see Time article below), as might be expected from an area that provides good defensive positions, but is not well suited as a base for offensive operations due to logistic constraints. Most of the enemy fighters made good their escape to Pakistan in the rough terrain. Indeed, it is not clear whether the Tora Bora area was ever a dedicated stronghold rather than a convenient route to hide and escape from whatever foreign power was invading Afghanistan — such use of the mountain ranges on the Afghanistan-Pakistan border is a tradition among local guerilla forces since at least the mid-19th century.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exclusive: CIA Commander: U.S. Let bin Laden Slip Away
vvvv
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8853000/site/newsweek/
The fake Lair of bin Laden
VVVV
http://www.edwardjayepstein.com/nether_fictoid3.htm

Ex-CIA agent sues to publish Tora Bora account
Officer who helped lead mission says CIA is blocking publication of his book
vvvv
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8735217

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
The lies in the upcoming ABC docudrama.. should our kids be forced to watch??

There is a docudrama coming soon that will be played on ABC with misleading information.. Even Harvey Kietel who plays a lawyer in the documentery commented "i had been told it was going to be based on historical accuracy" and that "mistakes were made mid-way during production and were too late to go back and fix.".. he closed by saying "production should have been suspended to keep it more accurate... however, Cyrus Nowrasteh the writer/director admited on a radio station that the incorrect scenes were improvised and not even in the script..but that they "looked good" and decided to keep them..

THE PROBLEM???
They wanted to push this docudrama into class rooms of jr high/highschools etc..

KATU to air false 9/11 claims; mislead viewers
guest column
By Michelle Neumann of Portland, Oregon. Michelle is an attorney and a political activist.

On September 10 and 11, ABC affiliates (KATU here in Portland) are planning to air a movie called "The Path to 9/11", which is a "fictionalized" version of the events leading up to September 11, 2001. Fictionalized in that the movie's avowedly conservative writer, Rush Limbaugh's buddy Cyrus Nowrasteh, took it upon himself to include entirely fabricated scenes that just so happen to portray the Clinton Administration as grossly incompetent and responsible for 9/11.

When I contacted KATU to ask that they not air the movie, I was flatly told that KATU will "definitely" air it. I subsequently received a canned e-mail response, noting that a disclaimer may be run during the movie. What, exactly, will this disclaimer say? "Keep in mind the movie you are watching is an intentional lie about one of the worst tragedies in American history, which we are exploiting for the purpose distributing political propaganda to help those who were truly negligent evade blame and get re-elected. Enjoy the show!"?

KATU, what are you thinking? A disclaimer is not a magic wand that absolves ABC, or KATU, of any responsibility for this deceptive and admittedly false portrayal that will certainly dupe tens of millions of uninformed voters eight weeks before mid-term elections. As far as I know, KATU is not providing equal time, much less even a brief opportunity, for rebuttal.

Further, KATU seems to be unwilling to acknowledge the firestorm of controversy surrounding this movie, or to conduct even the most basic research into its accuracy or lack thereof. (psst - KATU - you are a news organization - and this is what they call "news".) For example, among the extensive reporting on this issue at ThinkProgress
there is a statement from Richard Clarke, former counterterrorism czar for both Bush Administrations and the Clinton Administration (and now counterterrorism adviser to ABC), slamming the movie:

1. Contrary to the movie, no US military or CIA personnel were on the ground in Afghanistan and saw bin Laden. 2. Contrary to the movie, the head of the Northern Alliance, Masood, was no where near the alleged bin Laden camp and did not see UBL. 3. Contrary to the movie, the CIA Director actually said that he could not recommend a strike on the camp because the information was single sourced and we would have no way to know if bin Laden was in the target area by the time a cruise missile hit it.
Congressional Quarterly reports that Richard Ben-Veniste, a member of the Sept. 11 commission, stood up at the recent National Press Club screening of the movie and "denounced the veracity of a key scene involving Clinton national security adviser Samuel R. Berger", stating that the scene was not consistent with the research the commissioners conducted. “There was no incident like that in the film that we came across. I am disturbed by that aspect of it." (emphasis added) In this scene , Berger:

...freezes in dithering apprehension when a manly and virtuous CIA agent played by Donnie Wahlberg radios in from the wilds of Afghanistan to say that he and his noble band of local tribesmen have Osama bin Laden within sight and begs for the green light to terminate him with extreme prejudice. In the film, the line goes dead before Berger offers any reply.
CQ goes on to quote Thomas H. Kean, the 9/11 commission’s GOP chairman and an official adviser to the movie, as saying that the incident described above was a fictionalized composite. It was “representative of a series of events compacted into one”. CQ notes that neither Berger nor Ben-Veniste were consulted on the film.

As if airing the movie to millions of viewers isn't enough, ABC has announced that it will distribute copies of The Path to 9/11 for free on iTunes, and further, ABC is sending a letter from Thomas Kean to 100,000 high school educators informing them of the various ways to obtain the movie for free. ABC and Scholastic have agreed to produce an online study guide.

A study guide for a fictionalized, partisan mini-series? Who runs Scholastic - Mr. Garrison? Is it ABC's goal to indoctrinate students with its faulty version of history?

Let's put pressure on KATU and let them know that viewers in the community are paying attention and don't appreciate their participation in this stunt.

Please be polite when you call - let's take the high road, even if others want to take the low road

Richard Clarke Blasts Key Scene In ABC’s 9/11 Docudrama
http://thinkprogress.org/2006/09/05/clarke-blasts-abc/

ABC lies about Clinton role in "letting bin Laden go"
http://tailrank.com/posts/562949953904254/ABC_lies_about_Clinton_role_in_"letting_bin_Laden_go"

what can we do to stop a docudrama laced with lies from being fed to our children and childrens children as fact??

email the head of ABC here...
vvvvvvv
http://thinkprogress.org/tellabc

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
thats good shit yall-really opened my eyes to what happened-i hope this isnt the first year this thread got started

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
The Hitler Project- Bush Property Seized for Trading with the Nazi Enemy

In October 1942, ten months after entering World War II, America was preparing its first assault against Nazi military forces. Prescott Bush was managing partner of Brown Brothers Harriman. His 18-year-old son George, the future U.S. President, had just begun training to become a naval pilot. On Oct. 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City which were being conducted by Prescott Bush.

vvvv
http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm
http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/04/06/16/lang.htm

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^SORRY TO HIJAK SUCH AN IMPORTANT EXTENSIVELY RESEARCHED THREAD, BUT HERESY MADE ME DO IT, ALONg WITH COCALEAFS. LOL

COCALEAFS,
YEAH, HIT ME BAK. BUT WHY EVEN CLOWN CUZZ LIKE THAT AND BRINg UP THAT FACT? THAT COMMENT CAN BE MISCONSTRUED HOWEVA WHICH WAY.

HERESY,
YOU STRESSED, "Well, you have four "ends" actually. The label owners are white or jewish. The majority of consumers are white. The majority of studio owners/engineers are white, but the majority of artists in the genre are minorities. Throw in a the media outlets that help push the albums (magazines, radio stations, tv etc) and you are looking at an industry where 90% of the talent doesn't even control/own 10% of the wealth."

WELL, THE DEMOgRAPHICS OF THE ARTIST IS CHANgIN' AND THE gAME IS gETTIN' SUPER-SATURATED. THE ARTIST NEED TO START EDUCATIN' THEMSELVES AND OWNIN' THEY OWN SHIT. CAUSE IF SHIT CONTINUES AS IS, THEN THE CULTURE WILL SUFFER AND LOSE ALL AUTHENTICITY.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Also, from the way it is packaged and marketed you are correct in saying it is white music with a black face. It is Amos & Andy and Stepin Fetchit all over again (for the most part.) "

AIN'T THAT BOUT A BITCH? AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE VOICE OF THE UNHEARD.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Yes, when Eminem did his thing it did open the flood gates, but his success made it cool for the parents to accept rap (for the most part) wher as before it was called nigger music. So, blame can be placed on the PARENTS for the hypocrisy."

AND THE OLDER WHITE CROWD(WHO I gUESS ARE PARENTS NOW). AND I BET THEY HATE IT CAUSE THEY CHILDREN AND YOUNgER NEXT OF KIN LOVE THE SHIT OUT OF RAP.