The OFFICAL 9/11 thread "lest we forget"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Y-S said:
I think I saw ufo there, or it was just probably a plane
@ around 5:30 into the video. I don't know what it is but something is moving. The lady filming talked about the towers being on the news, so I figure it must be a plane or heli-copter. If it was something like a ufo she would have HAD to see it, and she would have zoomed in on it.

It happens again at 12 minutes, but this time the filmers say they saw a millitary plane. I guess this is the second plane that hit the other tower, but notice the object to the right and how it floats away. Again, I think this is a helicopter.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
Y-S said:
I think I saw ufo there, or it was just probably a plane

yes i saw a flying object in that video also, right after the second plane hits, on the right side of the screen in the sky.
looked like a little shiny ball but it was probably just the reflection off of something reasonable as a helicopter

Dec 11, 2005
Man, good look on everything here Troll, I always knew the governement was shady as fuck, but now you were able to confirm that with evdence and facts! Thank you for that folks, next time im choppin it up w/ someone about our government I will definately bring up some of the stuff I have learned here, once again thanks bro

May 10, 2002
another good addition to this thread man.... and most people dont even wonder why the entire crime scene and all the evidence was gaurded by armed personal with automatic machine guns, transported overseas and melted into nothing....

people need to wake the fuck up and start doing somthing about this.