The OFFICAL 9/11 thread "lest we forget"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
INFO WITHIN

Heres some more intresting links :)

Plans For Iraq Attack Began On 9/11::
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/09/04/september11/main520830.shtml

some more on that 'youtube' proffessor steven E jones::
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

Some 9/11 families reject federal fund and sue::
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2003-07-13-911-families-cover-usat_x.htm

Shadow Government Is at Work in Secret::
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A20584-2002Feb28?language=printer

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Man much luv for making this thread Troll!
Who cares what DeadPool says. All I hear is blah blah blah. lol

BOTTOM LINE. Bin Laden was an ally to the US. And then it came back to haunt them. They had the chance to kill all his guys. But never did.

And then we had guys in government say they needed a pearl harbor event to start their war. They needed something big to justify it.

So basically they LET is happen. And didn't care who died, as long as they could justify their war.

There's nothing Deadpool can say to disprove that fact. He will just try to ignore it. He's probably an Illuminati angent. A worker for the matrix. So everything he says are lies.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Deadpool said:
NEVER FORGET

ill never forget how our own government killed its own people as a motive for war and over all world power in an attempt to form a world government. Ill never forget how people like YOU will never understand how the world really works because you have blinders on to reality. Ill never forget the feeling of being tricked into believing we were actually under attack by a foriegn group of terrorists. Ill never forget what george bush said, "you are either with us, or with the terrorists". Ill never forget that the truth must be told.

you and your closed mind are a disgrace to any real "debator" and logicaly sound human being. You are the arrogance and ignorance that embarasses this country. never forget it.

Mar 12, 2006
OMG shut the fuck up with these damn conpiracy theories. Truth is it's all speculation, what the government says, and what you guys say the government did. No1 can prove the government is at fault, and no1 can prove that Bin Laden is at fault. It is a fact that none of you know anything. Only what you have been shown on youtube.. or any other site or news story for that matter (all is biased and misrepresent facts to support their theories) Sorry to piss all you off that think you know what is going on, but you dont know. Even if you could PROVE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that our government was behind 9/11 we can't do anything about it. It's not like citizens will ever be able to fight our government now anyways, they can do whatever they want, we gave them to much power and trust.

EDIT: Rest In Peace to all who passed on 9/11.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
This is a discussion board. This forum was dedicated to discussing topics, sharing opinions etc. What right do you have to tell someone to shut the fuck up? Yes, I agree with your suggestion that a lot of people in this forum probably should shut up, but thats not my place to tell them UNTIL they come at me sideways or post some wacky information that I need to dismantle. Also, you are calling this a "conspiracy theory", but someone can easily say that your statement of, "It's not like citizens will ever be able to fight our government now anyways, they can do whatever they want, we gave them to much power and trust." is a conspiracy theory rooted in lunacy and derived from a vivid imagination.

Mar 12, 2006
My bad homie you're right I shouldn't say to stfu... It just gets on my nerves. I don't post a lot but i frequently ghost these forums. It seems like anytime someone has a thread about 9/11, no matter what it is about it turns into "Your a sheep if you don't believe that the government was behind it!" It makes me sick. They may have very well been behind it. But you don't know that. Did any of you conduct any actual research? No, you have not, you let others BIASED research tell you what to think. You are the sheep following the heard. Same goes for those who think Bin Laden did it. They are all theories so there is no reason trying to convince someone that doesn't share the same view as you. The threads then turn into three or four people cutting each other down. GET OVER IT ITS ALL SPECULATION!

QUOTE Also, you are calling this a "conspiracy theory", but someone can easily say that your statement of, "It's not like citizens will ever be able to fight our government now anyways, they can do whatever they want, we gave them to much power and trust." is a conspiracy theory rooted in lunacy and derived from a vivid imagination. QUOTE

My statement is all you said it is, but this has not happened yet so I would call it paranoia. But honestly, the government could ruin us Americans rather quickly, don't you think?

Mar 12, 2006
Lol,, I am not going to waste my time and i don't disagree with trolls statements. I never said he was lying or attacked him for spreading false info. All i am trying to say is that only a few people know what really happened. He could be right or he could be wrong. My post was not directed at TROLL. It was directed to the NUT RIDERS on here that believe everything they read on the internet. Actually not even that, just those that follow anything that the 'popular' heads in this forum believe.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
And thizz is what it iz is an 18 year old "WHite but loves black chicks" guy i take nothing that comes out of either of these characters mouths seriously. Its mostly all regurgitation of what their dad tells them to belive.

Mar 12, 2006
Rofl don't get your panties twisted cocaleafs. I love black girls yeah... you don't? are you gay or something? My girlfriend is black so.... i think i have the right to post that. Lol and quit jockin me, i post for the first time in months and first thing you do is check my profile, get a life!

Mar 12, 2006
To Edward Thizzardhands:
I am kind of confused what you mean in your reply. I think you misunderstood me, I was saying that we can't prove that Bin Laden did it (agreeing with your reply) BUT that we also cant prove the government did it. You can mount all the evidence you want but until G. DUB says they did it , it's all speculation

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
ThizzIzWatItWaz said:
BUT that we also cant prove the government did it. You can mount all the evidence you want but until G. DUB says they did it , it's all speculation
not if they re-open the investigation with an independent panel to look at all the facts presented.. why wait for a confession to prove guilt?