The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^^ U AINT 1 TO TALK WITH THAT PHONY GIANTS BULLSHIT U GOT ON UR SHIT RIGHT THERE!,LOL.....DA GIANTS,LMAO!...GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE!..BEST PLAYER ON THAT TEAM IS BENGIE MOLINA AND HES AN ANGEL AT HEART(YOU REMEMBER 2002,IM SURE) SO FUCK OFF WITH THAT WEAK ASS SHIT HOMIE!

Jan 18, 2006
yeah they got us but people over do how big these series be cuz unless its a sweep its not that drastic of a change in the standings.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
yeah they got us but people over do how big these series be cuz unless its a sweep its not that drastic of a change in the standings.
NAH IT'S TRUE BUT EVERY GAME COUNTS...DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER BUT A FEW YEARS AGO, THERE WAS ONLY A FEW GAMES DIFFRENCE ON WHO TOOK THE WEST...SO EVERY GAME IS POTENTIALLY IMPORTANT, BETWEEN THESE TEAMS.

Jan 18, 2006
I FEEL LIKE BLANTON WAS A STRAIGHT VICTIM THIS YEAR, HE WAS PITCHING GEMS EARLIER IN THE YEAR AND GOT NO RUN SUPPORT AND WERE GETTING A LOT OF LOSSES HE SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN AND THAT I THINK BROUGHT DOWN HIS CONFIDENCE AND ENDED UP PITCHING LIKE 3 BAD GAMES AT LEAST TOWARDS THE END OF THE FIRST HALF OF THIS SEASON. I WISH WE WOULDNT HAVE DEALT HIM AWAY JUST LIKE HARDEN BUT THIS WASNT AS BAD CUZ BLANTON HAS STARTED TO BECOME A LIABILITY.

Apr 25, 2002
and eats up innings
Except for when he only goes 3 or 4 innings.

I don't think the A's lost anything at all in this deal... Blanton has been declining in just about every category possible... Gio will probably come up and be just as good or better... Good move.

Apr 25, 2002
I FEEL LIKE BLANTON WAS A STRAIGHT VICTIM THIS YEAR, HE WAS PITCHING GEMS EARLIER IN THE YEAR AND GOT NO RUN SUPPORT AND WERE GETTING A LOT OF LOSSES HE SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN AND THAT I THINK BROUGHT DOWN HIS CONFIDENCE AND ENDED UP PITCHING LIKE 3 BAD GAMES AT LEAST TOWARDS THE END OF THE FIRST HALF OF THIS SEASON. I WISH WE WOULDNT HAVE DEALT HIM AWAY JUST LIKE HARDEN BUT THIS WASNT AS BAD CUZ BLANTON HAS STARTED TO BECOME A LIABILITY.
The story of his career... He did take some losses when he pitched some good games... That's happened to him since he's come up, and it seems to happen to him more than any other A's pitcher...

But his ERA is just below 5.00 right now, and his ERA was by far the highest of all the starters in the rotation this year.

Aug 9, 2006
Whoever replaces Blanton will likely be just as good or better, Blanton hasn't been that good this year.

With or without him (or Harden) this wasn't a championship caliber team anyway.
crazier shit has happend.....

i mean shit i got trust in beane but how long is it going to take to get some performance outta all these prospects? ever since i was born As couldnt pull one off...