The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
suzuki will be gone in a couple too. thats why we got that catcher in chicago. until the a's get a new stadium and can have 30-35k fans a game, this is gonna be our way of life. chavez needs to go.
Yep, this is gonna be our way of life til they move. Selling tickets now will make no difference.

Wolff's top priority is building a ballpark, not putting money into the team.

Before that, the Haas family's top priority was selling the team, not putting money into it.

I think as soon as they have the new ballpark they'll start spending money on the team (and the core of that team will be some of these guys we're getting now, Gonzalez, etc.)

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
DAM THIS THREADS BEEN PURDDY QUIET ALL WEEKEND!,HAHAHAHHAHAH!...Y'ALL PLAYED SUM FUCKIN HORRIBLE BASEBALL VS. DA YANKEES!....STRAIGHT GOT HOSED AT 2ND TO END THE GAME BY THE EX "ANGEL"!,LOL....

BUT DID U SEE THE ANGELS SWEEEP THE RED SOX THO?..THATS WUT IT DOO!..SO FUCK ALL U BITCHES HATING ON THE ANGELS!....NOW WE ARE UP WUT IZ IT 8 AND A HALF?..9 GAMES OR SUMTHING LIKE THAT?....SUM ONE HELP ME OUT CUZ I LOST COUNT!......FUCK Y'ALL!.....ANGELS ALL THE WAY!..OH AND K-RODS BREAKING THE RECORD THIS YEAR!.....OUTRO

Jan 18, 2006
hell ya, for the 4th series against the Rangers in a row the A's prevent from getting swept on the last game. Thank god were playing the Royals these last 4 series have been tough as fuck and its only gonna take a miracle to get back in the race.

May 1, 2002
Cust and Street need to go
Cust its always a strike out in critical situations he doesnt make any contact one year fluke and Street started this by blowing all those saves he aint reliable at all