The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Street keeps blowing his chances of getting dealt by putting up crap performances like today

Zeigler is extending his record of consecutive innings pitched without a run. I wouldnt be surprised if he was traded lol
Fuck it... Might as well trade him... No way in hell is he really this good, his trade value will probably never be higher...

Jan 18, 2006
We playen the Red Sox next, probably gonna get swept again. Considering how decent of a first half the year they had this shit is pretty sad

Aug 9, 2006
but like out of state teams. j-cats dont amaze me no more though.

i got a reason why i like my titans (thats gotta be the reason you opened your mouth)...and in no way shape or for does that make me a j-cat....im glad your worried about shit like that though....shows how much time you have on your hands...

you sound like a bitch on PMS....you aint got something else to be mad about in this world....maybe like rising fuel cost or maybe world disease and war.....

Aug 9, 2006
glad to see whitesox enjoying there grabbing of one of my favorite As in recent history nick swisher (walk off 3 run homer)

also glad to see chavez getting injured again and his stock keep sliding and sliding....

i just wonder when this whole beane ball shit is going to take affect and we actually start winning games....

Dec 2, 2006
thats funny.

i got a reason why i like my titans (thats gotta be the reason you opened your mouth)...and in no way shape or for does that make me a j-cat....im glad your worried about shit like that though....shows how much time you have on your hands...

you sound like a bitch on PMS....you aint got something else to be mad about in this world....maybe like rising fuel cost or maybe world disease and war.....
right on for the confirmation.

Aug 9, 2006
does anything else people do that dont got shit to do with you make you mad.....maybe how certain people wear there hair or what kind of shoes they wear?

you certainly got female tendencies....you must be gay.....?

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
i'd like to see huston street as a starter, ziggler too maybe. but damn 10 in a row is fucked... beane looks like an idiot now... but it isnt all his fault. geren needs to get a hold on the team before he gets canned/demoted

Aug 9, 2006
young ass prospects dont have the mentality to be strong throughout the season...

thats all we can do though.....we cant pay players once they met there full potential....

thats just how it is in baseball and its sad

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ thats cuz they traded all there players, Angels will get eliminated most likely in the first round of the playoffs like always. A's will be back next year to many injuries and trading our #2 and #3 pitchers never helps the cause

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
plaza level, plaza outfield and plaza reserved tickets go on sale for $1.01 at 9am friday morning for the twins game on fri. the 29th. id get tickets but im goin to the niners/chargers game.