The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
yeah strikouts, groundouts, flyouts equal the same out.

A better game?

lol come on now

Lincecum 7 IP 5 hits 0 ER 3 walks 11k
Duchscherer 8 IP 2 Hits 1 ER 1 walk 4k

1 more inning pitched and 3 less hits and 2 less walks is a better game?

timmy got 7 more strikeouts and allowed 1 less run
2 hits and 1 walk is what im looking at. but at the sametime you guys got the win so i cant argue that. duchscherer deserved to win. we let a few good scoring chances go to waste. lincecum pitched a hella of a game also. but in the end ill take 9 out of the last 10 anyday. but we do know how to shut your offense down consistently.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
its all good homie, both pitchers deserved to win, but Timmy got it cuz he held the As when it mattered, Dush gave up the run, so that was his 1 bad, Strike outs are counted, flyouts,popouts arent, cuz a strikeout is harder to get...

Jan 18, 2006
Duchsherer did pitch a better game thats no question regardless of how many less strikeouts he had the A's had way more scoring opportunitys, the A's made some bad base running mistakes and Crosbys dumbass bunted a ball in the air that was caught. Come on Chree dont turn into a homer on me

Jan 5, 2006
Duchsherer did pitch a better game thats no question regardless of how many less strikeouts he had the A's had way more scoring opportunitys, the A's made some bad base running mistakes and Crosbys dumbass bunted a ball in the air that was caught. Come on Chree dont turn into a homer on me
the a's didnt make the mistake, your 3rd base coach did.

and the same happened for freddy lewis, he stopped at 2nd before the ball even hit the ground then he saw it dropped and made it to 3rd.

Dec 2, 2006
the a's pitching is leading the league.

who would have thought. we need a new stadium so we can keep a real nucleus together though. we got some young raw talent in the field also. beane knows talent or his info from the scouts is right on time.

May 1, 2002
Carlos Gonzalez with a sick ass throw today....the A's gotta at least take 3 out of 4 from Seattle then finish strong against the Angels it would provide momentum for the second half