The "Get it off your chest/I got a problem with you/Shit talking/NetBanging thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
2-0-NINE said:
I'm not mexican foo, I get that alot, but I do have latino in me. I just won't say because if Dfresh finds out I would contradict what I tell him but he'll never get it. oh Yeah, it's official who's picking teams? Autistic/lemon mask head are teams LOL
i know u have latino in u...

paco's dick in your ass

Mar 4, 2006
2-0-NINE said:
THIS FOO is ashamed to be latino. So because I speak more spanish than I do with my more predominate side I'm a wannabe? LOL you uncle tom ass bitch with your faggot ass self. GTFO you definitely fit your name autistic you retarded dumbfuck
Shut the fuck up you fresh off the boat, barefoot, dog-eating pinoy midget.
Go take a picture with your bible and bandana that you tuck when you walk by an actual gang member.

Mar 18, 2006
WHITE DEVIL said:
And Tammyjames would never wanna see me in person. Fake ass wheelchair-bound faggot talkin bullshit on the sicc. Me and Baby carrot bout to find out your home address.
i can see yall now,lookin like dumb and dumber knockin on nemo door talkin bout "COME ON OUT TOMMYJAMES,we got your address off the the back off styles p siccness album!!!!"

Jun 5, 2004
Masked Lemon said:
Damn, now I feel bad. Rose aint got comebacks for shit.

Ask one of your 47 cousins you got living with you in that 1 bedroom apt/garage to help you out, bro.
your comebacks r hella cool dude, the toe thing has been hilarious for the past 203590 times u used it