The "Get it off your chest/I got a problem with you/Shit talking/NetBanging thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Masked Lemon said:
Fuck you, I fucked yo girl with my big toe, bitch talkin bout she aint never had somethin so big up in her. Now the bitch callin me up at 3 in the mornin, begging me to toe fuck her again.
i fucked your bitch with air one time and she was like "oh its so much bigger than my boyfriend's!!!!!

Mar 12, 2005
autistic said:
Go hump your bible and listen to some Christian rap you coward ass du rag wearing for no reason midget.
bitch i'm 5'8 178 lbs dumb ass glasses wearing nerd. You and your faggot ass threads, "HOW MANY OF YOU WOMAN KNOW HOW TO FUCK" WHEN MOST OF THEM AREN'T EVEN VIRGINS AND HAVE ADMITTED THEY WERE EXPERIENCED. You nerd ass bitch

Jun 5, 2004
Masked Lemon said:
lame.:ermm:

You just mad you walked in on me toe fucking your girl, now get your lazy ass up and go get me my fucking deviled eggs. Tell yo bitch to get her ass over here, my toe's getting lonely.
Tell ur mom that if she puts too much mayo on my ham sammich again ima choke her dumb ass out and kill her and put her on the grill and have barbequed bitch for dinner