The "Get it off your chest/I got a problem with you/Shit talking/NetBanging thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
Nebulizah said:
I'm so fucking sick and tired of all the fucking shitnuggets on this piece of shit board posting stupid ass shit about stupid ass topics that nobody who's not drunk or high gives two shits or a damn about, with your stupid ass YouTube videos and nasty ass pictures of ghetto whore garbagetittied cumfaced crackheads who you consider "fine" because you've never fucked a real vagina in your life and if you ever saw one you'd try to put a fucking band-aid on it, you fucking pimpledicks, eat a big steaming pile of horsevomit and get fucked by a leprechaun on your birthday while drinking drainage from a popped herpes sore, you fucking whores!!!!

that felt good. :)
DOG YOUR SIG IS NASTY.

Jun 9, 2007
DopeBoyFresh said:
FUCK DELL TACO

TACOS AND FRIES????
what's wrong with tacos and fries? I'll eat fries in anything... a hamburger, a taco, a milkshake, spam & fries, fries dipped in kool-aid powder.. fuck it.. I love my fries

Aug 3, 2006
i ADVISE YOU TOO STAY FAR AWAY IM SKETCHY OFF HITTIN IN N OUT CAUSE ITS NEXT DOOR

LIKE MAYBE DEL TACOS RADIO ACTIVE FRIES N MEAT MIGHT INFECT I N OUT

EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE LOOK STRANGE IMAGINE ICP FANS COOKIN YOUR FOOD

NADA FOR ME

THEIR FISH TACOS ARE MADE FROM THEM RADIO ACTIVE GREEN FISHES FROM AN OLD SIMPSONS EPISODE I HEAR THE DEVILZ REJECTS FREQUENT IT