The "Get it off your chest/I got a problem with you/Shit talking/NetBanging thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
2-0-NINE said:
bitch i'm 5'8 178 lbs dumb ass glasses wearing nerd. You and your faggot ass threads, "HOW MANY OF YOU WOMAN KNOW HOW TO FUCK" WHEN MOST OF THEM AREN'T EVEN VIRGINS AND HAVE ADMITTED THEY WERE EXPERIENCED. You nerd ass bitch

Shut the fuck up and go answer the telepone you bitch ass imitation latino.

Mar 12, 2005
@LEMON HEAD the only reason you're married is because she's the only fuggly bitch in this world that would give you pussy, you two men make a great hubby and wubby BITCH!

Mar 4, 2006
2-0-NINE said:
SHUT UP YOU NERD ASS WHITE WASHED MEXICAN
This fool want to be latino so bad he builds an altar on Day of the Dead for his deceased homosexual boyfriends and says the rosary in Spanish before listening to Juan Gabriel all night.

Mar 12, 2005
autistic said:
This fool want to be latino so bad he builds an altar on Day of the Dead for his deceased homosexual boyfriends and says the rosary in Spanish before listening to Juan Gabriel all night.
THIS FOO is ashamed to be latino. So because I speak more spanish than I do with my more predominate side I'm a wannabe? LOL you uncle tom ass bitch with your faggot ass self. GTFO you definitely fit your name autistic you retarded dumbfuck

Mar 12, 2005
I'm not mexican foo, I get that alot, but I do have latino in me. I just won't say because if Dfresh finds out I would contradict what I tell him but he'll never get it. oh Yeah, it's official who's picking teams? Autistic/lemon mask head are teams LOL