The "Get it off your chest/I got a problem with you/Shit talking/NetBanging thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
DFresh77 said:
ha ha ha

i thought you was gonna sample the drips of my sweaty balls when they landed on your girls chin....you know u can use those sounds on Fruity Loops and make the dopest track and call it "Sweaty Fresh Sounds feat. Beto's Girl" ha ha
i want you to go find the tree that the norcal bear wiped his ass on and i want you to rub your face in it for 20 minutes

Mar 12, 2005
FUCK TRAJIK THAT FOO CAN'T RAP. HE ONLY PROMOTES HIS MUSIC USING LIL CONER'S NAME AND HOMEBOY RAPPERS NAMES TO GET PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC, HE'S STILL WHACK! FUCK ROSE TOWN RYDERS BOO BOO ASS SHOES. TOMMY JAMES YOU FAKE ASS RICK JAMES

Jun 5, 2004
2-0-NINE said:
FUCK TRAJIK THAT FOO CAN'T RAP. HE ONLY PROMOTES HIS MUSIC USING LIL CONER'S NAME AND HOMEBOY RAPPERS NAMES TO GET PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC, HE'S STILL WHACK! FUCK ROSE TOWN RYDERS BOO BOO ASS SHOES. TOMMY JAMES YOU FAKE ASS RICK JAMES
i want you to take a bible and eat it, after you shit it out i want you to eat again, after u shit it out again i want you to shove it up your ass and barf it out

Mar 12, 2005
rose town ryda said:
lol stfu wit ur lil 4'8'' ass... in yo whack ass leather sandals with socks u should be shot

LMAO!!! I'm 5'8 178 you ugly ass cantante wannabe!!!! Sounding like a drunk bum rapping over some fruitloops beats. GTFOH bitch!

Mar 12, 2005
LMAO!!! YOU MIGGAH MOTHA FUCKA!!!! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT YOUR UGLY ASS TOWN BIDNESS FAKENESS. LIKE ROSE TOWN SAID PASS YOUR MOM'S CAMBODIAN BREASTESESESESE MILK!