Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
thats the problem with the bay area, are artist cry all the time ." why dont radio give us play , or we need to come together like the south . we talk all this mob shit gangster shit but when the funk cracks , half these so called mafia foos tuck they tails , " oh thats not my beef thats his , or i made 3 albums with him but hes a punk and a sucka , half u cats got no heart , the bay area show l.a alot of respect when they come here we dont set up fake robberies to make us look gangster ,we show love ,but when are artist are in l.a its the other way around , all of our real talent is dead so why aint we pushin a harder line out here ? i dont listen to much yuk but he is a bay area legend and he allways the one they fuckin with , ,everyone sayen "oh he aint a boss cause he allways gettin jumped and robbed" tell me how many real bosses are alive ? wheres john gotti ? felix mitchell ? ect.. they all dead we all human no one is harder then the next man . so i say this ...

if anyone got a line on yuk , tell him to email me ,we'll go out there and support him ,the game , menace suge , it dont matter if thats what they wanna do is catch "fades" then lets do it .tell yuk ill catch they fade personally all he got to do is put my artist on his next album and ill slap anyone of them ,and thats bay shit!

TELL EM WUT IT DONT DO

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
This is about yuk getting robbed. Shit like this happens all the time. He is lucky he didn't get killed. People in here need to realize that there is a real world out there and people get killed for less all the time. Yuk is lucky, and we should be happy nothing bad happen to him. It cost to be a boss, and he just took a loss, but bet he'll have a new chain by the end of the week. If you live in Oakland, having anything worth of value in public can get you killed. That's a fact. It doesn't matter who you are. If Suge would to go to Oakland sporting a chain like Yuk's, I'll bet he'll get taken too. I remember back in the day you used to get your hand chapped off if you had on an expensive watch on. Stay on your toes yuk.

Feb 8, 2006
@ Tay Capone thats real talk right there.... these cats nowadays got more chains then they do music thinking that makes them a factor out here.... If you a factor in the streets or in the rap game your name gonna stay RINGING no chain needed..... Props to Tay hes always Gaming up the sicc boards....

Jan 31, 2008
Suge Knight Loses Teeth In Car Accident
(AllHipHop News) Marion “Suge” Knight was involved in a car accident that knocked out his front teeth, according to his lawyer, Marc Brumer.

Brumer told The Miami New Times, that last week, Knight missed a deposition for a lawsuit he filed against Kanye West in Miami, due to the car accident.

"He was in a pretty serious car accident," Brumer told The Miami New Times. "He lost a couple of teeth, he's in pain, and he can't speak."

The former Death Row Records’ boss is suing Kanye West and The Shore Club over a 2005 shooting during an event West hosted at the South Beach hotspot.

Knight was shot in the femur and had to undergo surgery. Additionally, Knight claims West is responsible for his medical bills and a $135,000 diamond earring that was allegedly stolen from him during the fracas.

"He's a very adept businessman,” Brumer said of Knight. “He's a mess, but he's sharp. Nobody likes Kanye West anymore. Even though he's still selling millions of records, everybody's sick of him.”
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/03/30/22157700.aspx
Doesn't Say A Date It Happened Though

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Marion “Suge” Knight was involved in a car accident that knocked out his front teeth, according to his lawyer, Marc Brumer.

Brumer told The Miami New Times, that last week, Knight missed a deposition for a lawsuit he filed against Kanye West in Miami, due to the car accident.

"He was in a pretty serious car accident," Brumer told The Miami New Times. "He lost a couple of teeth, he's in pain, and he can't speak."

The former Death Row Records’ boss is suing Kanye West and The Shore Club over a 2005 shooting during an event West hosted at the South Beach hotspot.

Knight was shot in the femur and had to undergo surgery. Additionally, Knight claims West is responsible for his medical bills and a $135,000 diamond earring that was allegedly stolen from him during the fracas.

"He's a very adept businessman,” Brumer said of Knight. “He's a mess, but he's sharp. Nobody likes Kanye West anymore. Even though he's still selling millions of records, everybody's sick of him.”

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/03/30/22157700.aspx

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
(AllHipHop News) Rapper Yukmouth has come forward to discuss a recent altercation with former Death Row CEO, Marion “Suge” Knight.

In March, Knight allegedly robbed Yukmouth of $92,000 worth of jewelry while they were talking in a Ralph’s supermarket in Woodland Hills.

While police detective Jeff Briscoe noted that a robbery took place, Yukmouth claimed that Knight was not involved in the incident, which involved as many as ten men.

“I can't really go into details about it, because the situation is real delicate. All people need to know is that Suge didn't have anything to do with it.” Yukmouth stated. “Believe me, if I said a motherf**kers name, everyone would be locked up and you would see my name on court papers and also on the stand.”

When Knight was arrested on May 20th, many speculated that he was being arrested in connection with the incident involving Yukmouth.

Knight was eventually charged with pointing a gun at another man during an altercation in Los Angeles last week.

He has since been released on $65,000 bail and maintained his innocence in a statement made through his lawyer, Marc Brumer told CNN.

"Suge Knight is a businessman. He is not a person who would carry a gun or flash a gun at anybody. That's not Suge Knight,” Brumer stated.

Yukmouth is preparing to release his brand new album Free At Last, which is due in stores on June 1st via the rapper’s own label, Smoke-A-Lot Records.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
All that bullshit like people that are really confused of Yuk getting robbed while he always used to rap hard so they think he is hardcore. He probaly was taking it to far with taking the title West Coast Don for his new album. He also left Rap-A-Lot and he went to do some really weird "ultimate makeover shit". He prob getting tired of his old hardcore raps and now hes trying to be more radio friendly. And if it really makes him happy than if glad for him but now people think hes weak and they wanna try him out.