Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Its like this...anybody can get their chain took just like anybody can get thier life took...aint none of us superman but its how you handle your shit after thats gonna make you or break you...we all have took a loss, if you say you havent then give it time cuz it will happen...you just gotta to know what risk your taken when your out there rockin 90k worth of jewlery with no banger or no balls to use one...your shit might get took...simple as that.

Jan 30, 2010
www.twitter.com
IM TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING THAT RAPPERS ARE ALL ENTERTAINMENT THOUGH...SOME PEOPLE REALLY ARE WHO THEY ARE..SOME PEOPLE HAVE ALTER EGOS...THERE ARE AT LEAST A MILLION RAPPERS IN THE WORLD..YOU CANT PUT THEM ALL IN THE SAME CATEGORY...I GUESS THIS NEW DECADE MAY REALLY BE THE TIME 2 SEPERATE THE REAL FROM THE FAKE...JUST CUZ YOU RAP DONT MEAN YOU GOTTA BE HARD BUT I KNOW IT IS WISE 2 PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH...I STILL GANGSTA RAP EVEN THOUGH I HAVE KIDS AND LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFE IN MY 30'S THAN MY 20'S...BUT I JUSTIFY IT WITH THE FACT THAT I HAVE ALWAYS LIVED IN REALISTIC ENVIRONMENTS....I WAS PUT ON MY HOOD(A REAL GANG-NOT A MADE UP ONE)..IN 1983...I DO HAVE A BULLETWOUND IN MY BODY WHICH I RARELY TALK ABOUT BECUZ I DONT WANT IT 2 HAPPEN AGAIN...ITS ALMOST A CATCH 22 CUZ WHEN A PERSON WANTS 2 CHANGE THEIR LIFE 4 THE BETTER..PEOPLE TEST THEIR CREDIBILITY..I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HUMBLE AND WAS TAUGHT I DONT HAVE 2 PROVE ANYTHING 2 ANYONE BUT MYSELF...I HAVE WATCHED RAPPERS...FROM PAC 2 BIGGIE..2 YUKMOUTH...LET THEIR MOUTHS GET THEM IN TROUBLE...SEE ME..I KEEP IT G BUT I AVOID BEEF RATHER THAN PROVOKE IT AND I GIVE THAT GLORY 2 GOD BECUZ I KNOW IN OUR ENVIRONMENT THE MAIN ISSUE WILL BE HOW IM GOING 2 FINISH IT AND NOWDAYS WITH ALL THESE SNITCHES AND SO MUCH TECHNOLOGY IT IS EASY 2 LOSE YOUR LIFE AND HAVE 2 SIT IN A BOX FOREVER OVER 1 SIMPLE ACTION...ITS CHESS NOT CHECCERS 2 ME. I AM A THINKING MAN AND HOPEFULLY MY PAST EXPERIENCES AND ACTIONS MAKE ME STRONGER AND A BETTER MAN...IF YUK WAS 2 LET ALL THIS PRESSURE GET 2 HIM HE'D BE OUT MERKIN NIGGAS JUST 2 PROVE A POINT AND PROBABLY END UP IN PRISON...NOT SMART...IF HE HAS GOD IN HIS LIFE IM SURE HE WILL HUMBLE HIMSELF AND LET TIME TELL THE STORY...THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH AND THATS WHAT I BELIEVE IN.....WHEN YOU GET OLDER YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING 2 GET TALKED ABOUT BUT AS LONG AS ITS NOT 2 YOUR FACE ITS USUALLY NOT AN ISSUE...THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS...I GOT SONS AND YOUNG HOMIES WHO I HAVE TOOK CARE OF AND RESPECT ME ENOUGH 2 RIDE 4 ME IF NEED BE. THATS ON SOME MOB SHIT BUT I STILL HAVE 2 PROTECT MYSELF...THIS IS THE DEVILS WORLD....LIKE I SAID..NIGGAS BETTER WAKE THEY SPIRITUALITY GAME UP...AND STAY STRAPPED WHEN IN CERTAIN ENVIRONMENTS....IN THE WORDS OF THE HOMIE BO LOC---"REALER THAN REAL MUTHAFUCCAS CAN'T DEAL WITH THE HEAT"!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT MOBBY...I DO.GG

AND THAT'S WHATS UP...

May 31, 2006
How about ALL you dumass dudes obsessed with titz, SHOW ME ur nutz.
go to the Mad Insanity Records forum for that.. you might see that and maybe more that you wish you had not.

anyways back to the topic: Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits. hell i like A-Wax's music too. even tho we (im hoping all) get action in real life, all guys appreciate a nip or two on the net.

Jul 29, 2008
ALL I GOT TO SAY IS THAT YUK IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MCS AND I HOPE THAT HE DIDN'T TELL CUZ IMA LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR HIM.................DON'T TALK IT AND NOT WALK IT...............!!!!!

Mar 23, 2006
Exclusive: Yukmouth Tells VladTV "I Never Pressed Charges, I'm Not Cooperating With Police, Suge Had Nothing To Do With Robbery"

Yukmouth called VladTV early this morning to clear up the rumors about the robbery case. Here's what he has to say:

LA police have been after Suge Knight for years and are lying about me to try to get him. If Suge was caught jaywalking they would lock him up. I never filed a police report and I never pressed any charges. Me and Suge have always been cool - I wouldn't have had a meeting with him if I thought there was some sort of problem. The situation happened with some other people that didn't have anything to do with Suge, probably because they saw me shining. I've spoken to Suge after the incident and we're good.

When the incident happened in the grocery store parking lot, other people called the police and filed reports. The LA police have been calling me trying to have me come in and cooperate, but it's not happening.

Feb 8, 2003
Exclusive: Yukmouth Tells VladTV "I Never Pressed Charges, I'm Not Cooperating With Police, Suge Had Nothing To Do With Robbery"

Yukmouth called VladTV early this morning to clear up the rumors about the robbery case. Here's what he has to say:

LA police have been after Suge Knight for years and are lying about me to try to get him. If Suge was caught jaywalking they would lock him up. I never filed a police report and I never pressed any charges. Me and Suge have always been cool - I wouldn't have had a meeting with him if I thought there was some sort of problem. The situation happened with some other people that didn't have anything to do with Suge, probably because they saw me shining. I've spoken to Suge after the incident and we're good.

When the incident happened in the grocery store parking lot, other people called the police and filed reports. The LA police have been calling me trying to have me come in and cooperate, but it's not happening.

Bullshit

Then how would they know how much the jewelery was worth and what was missing also how would they know this niggas name is jerold and his age. Police not gonna release fake info including names to the press. wow he just trying to save his image not only is yuckie a potential snitch but he a damn liar too. next he gonna wear the wire thats why he trying to be cool with suge now.

May 7, 2002
Bullshit

Then how would they know how much the jewelery was worth and what was missing also how would they know this niggas name is jerold and his age. Police not gonna release fake info including names to the press. wow he just trying to save his image not only is yuckie a potential snitch but he a damn liar too. next he gonna wear the wire thats why he trying to be cool with suge now.
In Yuk's defense, it's pretty easy to find his real name and age. Hell, I googled it and look what comes up:

"Jerold Dwight Ellis III, (born October 18, 1974 in Oakland, California) better known by his stage names Yukmouth & Yuk, is a Grammy-nominated American rapper from Oakland, California."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukmouth