Suge Knight Wanted For Robbing Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
menace said last night on dat lil live webcam net shit he do he know who got his chain and he'll buy it from them and sell it back to yuk for what he paid for it ...lol yuk out his mind if he pay for dat shit back .Id have tell em to sell it and spend the money on armour proof cars and security.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Bullshit

Then how would they know how much the jewelery was worth and what was missing also how would they know this niggas name is jerold and his age. Police not gonna release fake info including names to the press. wow he just trying to save his image not only is yuckie a potential snitch but he a damn liar too. next he gonna wear the wire thats why he trying to be cool with suge now.
LOL at you thinking people cant find out his real name and age....Wire? GTFOH...

Jul 22, 2009
Bullshit

Then how would they know how much the jewelery was worth and what was missing also how would they know this niggas name is jerold and his age. Police not gonna release fake info including names to the press. wow he just trying to save his image not only is yuckie a potential snitch but he a damn liar too. next he gonna wear the wire thats why he trying to be cool with suge now.
HOW do u know they didn't just make up an amount and names r easy to find especially when ur famous.

U sound ignorant, u probably think life is just a big ass game

Ud probably be shitting ur diapers if a regular sized nigga confronted u let alone Suge Knight and/or 10 goons

I remember when Gangters used to be Gangsters and not get at anyone unless it pertained to something that had to do with them directly,

Niggaz wanna fight and be bad for bitches and for fake ass respect from nobodys now

Jul 12, 2002
HOW do u know they didn't just make up an amount
You're right we don't know what all is true unless we see a police report. Also he could have just said out loud "damn i just got robbed of my $92,000 chain" and a witness could have reported that to police. TMZ had the original story so who knows what is made up and what's true.

Jun 26, 2008
Anyone ever play that game when they were younger called "telephone" or something like that, were you start off with some kind of phrase and as it goes around and gets to the end of the circle it is completely distorted. Thats what this is like, a couple of days and hundreds of bloggers and you come to these conclusions that Yuk is snitchin. I am not saying it is, or is not the case, but get the facts straight before jumping to conclusions. Where the fuck did this police report come from, the day after the incident happened? Anyone ever dealt with police reports know that they are not available to view immediately. Also Suge is quite obvious when spotted, I'm quite sure that if any one of us seen him out in public we would recognize him let alone all of Ralphs. As far as his name and jewelry, i knew that his name was jerold ellis and knew that he usually wore about $100,000 of jewelry, he only rapped about it in like every song. Although Yukmouth may not be the Westcoast Don, he is a Boss and One of the all time top 5 or 10 rappers out the west. Basically all that i am saying is stop commenting and wait to see how this all plays out before labeling him a snitch.

(Is it snitchin if he got beat down and robbed, and when police arrived he told them his name, that he was beat and robbed for $92,000 worth of jewelery, by a group of unknown men. He did get jumped by 10 goons, he probably did not wake up until police arrived.)

Jan 18, 2006
None of us know what really happened but none us either can even prove that what Yuk said is a lie so everyone needs to fall back with these allegations. Its like when A-Wax brainwashed everyone into thinking Hus was a snitch, i bet a lot of yall feel dumb now that Hus is walking the streets freely and not a damn thing has happened to him

Feb 8, 2003
Im kill two pigeons with one reply

LOL at you thinking people cant find out his real name and age....Wire? GTFOH...
Reread I didnt say they couldnt find it I said the police not suppose to release fake info to the press Thats slander.

HOW do u know they didn't just make up an amount and names r easy to find especially when ur famous.

U sound ignorant, u probably think life is just a big ass game

Ud probably be shitting ur diapers if a regular sized nigga confronted u let alone Suge Knight and/or 10 goons

I remember when Gangters used to be Gangsters and not get at anyone unless it pertained to something that had to do with them directly,

Niggaz wanna fight and be bad for bitches and for fake ass respect from nobodys now

just like you a mobster from your lil screen name and avatar nigga whatever you are shut the fuck up. I can speak my thoughts on here and you cant stop it either this a public forum Im not bias and I dont ride dick i speak how i feel. so if you dont like it then ignore me and shut your gumbo coolers.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Its kinda sad we aint riding for our own, Yuk one of the most talented, creative bay artist of all time, maybe some LA artist need to get jacked up in the bay.

Mar 26, 2010
thats the problem with the bay area, are artist cry all the time ." why dont radio give us play , or we need to come together like the south . we talk all this mob shit gangster shit but when the funk cracks , half these so called mafia foos tuck they tails , " oh thats not my beef thats his , or i made 3 albums with him but hes a punk and a sucka , half u cats got no heart , the bay area show l.a alot of respect when they come here we dont set up fake robberies to make us look gangster ,we show love ,but when are artist are in l.a its the other way around , all of our real talent is dead so why aint we pushin a harder line out here ? i dont listen to much yuk but he is a bay area legend and he allways the one they fuckin with , ,everyone sayen "oh he aint a boss cause he allways gettin jumped and robbed" tell me how many real bosses are alive ? wheres john gotti ? felix mitchell ? ect.. they all dead we all human no one is harder then the next man . so i say this ...

if anyone got a line on yuk , tell him to email me ,we'll go out there and support him ,the game , menace suge , it dont matter if thats what they wanna do is catch "fades" then lets do it .tell yuk ill catch they fade personally all he got to do is put my artist on his next album and ill slap anyone of them ,and thats bay shit!

Jan 28, 2006
That's why I don't do the Supermarkets I hit the corner stores where the owner knows my name and gives me single Newport cigarettes on credit!

Jan 23, 2006
Its kinda sad we aint riding for our own, Yuk one of the most talented, creative bay artist of all time, maybe some LA artist need to get jacked up in the bay.
I doubt it had little to do with him being from the bay and more to do wit somethin he brought on hisself. Dont Ya Boy stay in LA? E-40 dont get love in LA?...................Cut the crap!!!

Aug 5, 2009
from vlad.tv

Exclusive: Yukmouth Tells VladTV "I Never Pressed Charges, I'm Not Cooperating With Police, Suge Had Nothing To Do With Robbery"

Yukmouth called VladTV early this morning to clear up the rumors about the robbery case. Here's what he has to say:

LA police have been after Suge Knight for years and are lying about me to try to get him. If Suge was caught jaywalking they would lock him up. I never filed a police report and I never pressed any charges. Me and Suge have always been cool - I wouldn't have had a meeting with him if I thought there was some sort of problem. The situation happened with some other people that didn't have anything to do with Suge, probably because they saw me shining. I've spoken to Suge after the incident and we're good.

When the incident happened in the grocery store parking lot, other people called the police and filed reports. The LA police have been calling me trying to have me come in and cooperate, but it's not happening.

Feb 11, 2006
from vlad.tv

Exclusive: Yukmouth Tells VladTV "I Never Pressed Charges, I'm Not Cooperating With Police, Suge Had Nothing To Do With Robbery"

Yukmouth called VladTV early this morning to clear up the rumors about the robbery case. Here's what he has to say:

LA police have been after Suge Knight for years and are lying about me to try to get him. If Suge was caught jaywalking they would lock him up. I never filed a police report and I never pressed any charges. Me and Suge have always been cool - I wouldn't have had a meeting with him if I thought there was some sort of problem. The situation happened with some other people that didn't have anything to do with Suge, probably because they saw me shining. I've spoken to Suge after the incident and we're good.

When the incident happened in the grocery store parking lot, other people called the police and filed reports. The LA police have been calling me trying to have me come in and cooperate, but it's not happening.
thats about the 5th time thats been posted up mayne

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
I doubt it had little to do with him being from the bay and more to do wit somethin he brought on hisself. Dont Ya Boy stay in LA? E-40 dont get love in LA?...................Cut the crap!!!
word. i think it all stemmed from him wearing a ninety-two g's anchor around his neck

i mean, i clearly dont know, but it seems to me that if anyone got jacked of jewels of those kinds, it's more because of the jewels. that's approx. the liquid worth of my house and both of my cars combined. cept, no ones gonna knock the back of my head and stab out with a three-room house and two cars on their shoulders. a chain and a watch, though, dont weigh ya down that much. plus, they are easier to traffic. just sayin..