So i ate at popeye's for the first time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Popeyes is the shit they have one in Redwood City now from what Ive been told, Shits on KFC and Churches is straight dog crap. I ate that shit once it hella fucked my high off and gave me the shits all day

Mar 24, 2006
ya'll be talkin' about Wingstop like its the mecca of all wings i swear...lol

we only got 1 here and its about 20 miles away and i havent tried it out yet...im slackin' on that shit....

Argentine likes wingies!

Feb 5, 2006
^boy boy eatin popeyes n wingstop n one day tho hahah,u tryna gain weight? Keep at it 4 a week and you'll rack up at least 10 extra pounds and one new chinny chin chin

HAHA FAREAL THOUGH. I CANT TURN IT DOWN WHEN MY HOMEGIRLS HITTIN ME UP LIKE LETS GO GET SUMTHIN TO EAT. I LOST 15 IN A MONTH, BOUT TO FUCK AROUND AND GAIN IT ALL RIGHT BACK

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
my memory may be wack
or maybe there's been a new store opening since i've been back to visit the parents but

Where is there a POPEYE"S on Springs Road? I can only think of a Church's Chicken

Feb 5, 2006
my memory may be wack
or maybe there's been a new store opening since i've been back to visit the parents but

Where is there a POPEYE"S on Springs Road? I can only think of a Church's Chicken

CHURCH'S IS ON SOLANO. THEY JUST OPENED THAT POPEYES ON SPRINGS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO NEXT TO WALGREENS, ROUND TABLE AND THE LIQUOR STORE

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
In oakland... i was out there anyway, and i figured i've never tried it so why the fuck not. i went all out and got the meal that cost like $9 lol. hot chicken with popcorn shrimp, a side order, a biscuit, and a drink.

it was good, better than kfc i think. but not good enough to drive hella far just to get it.

thoughts?

I think the only good Popeyes in the Bay is the one in Vallejo.