So i ate at popeye's for the first time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
AIN'T NO POPEYES LIKE SOME FREE ASS POPEYES CUZ SOME FREE ASS POPEYES GON' POP!!!!

walked in hella hungry and was about to spend $15 on some chicken & skrimps for me & my son. I ordered my food and homey tells the cook to put on some shrimp then gives me the drink, and then walks away. I'm still standing there at the register helping my son put the straw in his drink and the other guy calls me over with the bags of food. I thought to myself "is this shit gonna be free?" I walk over and get the bags, ask for hot sauce & bbq sauce and he gives me the bag and says "thank you". :confused: did I just get some free ass chicken? HELL YEAH! now let me get the fuck up outta here before they realize it, but then my son says he wanted to eat there. shit. so we start eating outside on the little patio porch thing and I see potna that was working the register start to come outside......fuck, I gotta pay for some chicken......wait.....he got food in his hand....lemme just do the 'wussup' head nod....coo, he sittin down I'm good to go!

and now that I'm back at the house I can do the "I got some free ass chicken" dance, YEEEE!!!!!!!

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
AIN'T NO POPEYES LIKE SOME FREE ASS POPEYES CUZ SOME FREE ASS POPEYES GON' POP!!!!

walked in hella hungry and was about to spend $15 on some chicken & skrimps for me & my son. I ordered my food and homey tells the cook to put on some shrimp then gives me the drink, and then walks away. I'm still standing there at the register helping my son put the straw in his drink and the other guy calls me over with the bags of food. I thought to myself "is this shit gonna be free?" I walk over and get the bags, ask for hot sauce & bbq sauce and he gives me the bag and says "thank you". :confused: did I just get some free ass chicken? HELL YEAH! now let me get the fuck up outta here before they realize it, but then my son says he wanted to eat there. shit. so we start eating outside on the little patio porch thing and I see potna that was working the register start to come outside......fuck, I gotta pay for some chicken......wait.....he got food in his hand....lemme just do the 'wussup' head nod....coo, he sittin down I'm good to go!

and now that I'm back at the house I can do the "I got some free ass chicken" dance, YEEEE!!!!!!!
HHAHAHAHA you a fool thats the shit tho

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I see more churches than popeyes......and I'm hella mad about that.....well, until I get me some churches biscuits........MMmmMMmm MmmMMmm bitch!

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com

lmao...

Apr 22, 2007
^I see more churches than popeyes......and I'm hella mad about that.....well, until I get me some churches biscuits........MMmmMMmm MmmMMmm bitch!
You see more Churches because you in da town...I think Popeyes is bigga than Churches nation wide

Jan 5, 2006
id rather eat at pollo supremo/pollo loco.. or make some shit of my own at home. KFC/Popeyes is lackin now a days.. only spot that shits on both is this rotisserie joint nearby.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Found this market by my house Alberta Market, there chicken is bomber than popeyes ima have to hit popeyes tho to grab some biscuits

Apr 25, 2002
The only thing better at KFC than Popeye's is the mashed potatoes.

Wingstop garlic parmesean wings are the shit...their sides are gross!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
The only thing better at KFC than Popeye's is the mashed potatoes.

Wingstop garlic parmesean wings are the shit...their sides are gross!
last time i had popeye's mashed potatoes, i wasn't feelin em...they were hella dry.

and yeah, i like wingstop's garlic pamesan wings, and yeah, their sides are gross. i didn't like their fries at all.