So i ate at popeye's for the first time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
SO, we went to JJs last night and got 20 wings, fries and some of the biggest shrimp ever. Place was fuckin crackin...took hella long! good thing the dude at the store gave me a sweet joog on SoCo dollar shots!!

These wings are hella big, but I think I make better fried chicken though. Best fries I think I have ever ate in my life though. Definitely worth the money.

Davey- do you tell them to put extra lemon pepper on yours or what, cuz my shit didn't look like it was rolled in coke like your did.............

only bad part is that their phone don't work, so you can't call in your order.

Feb 5, 2006
SO, we went to JJs last night and got 20 wings, fries and some of the biggest shrimp ever. Place was fuckin crackin...took hella long! good thing the dude at the store gave me a sweet joog on SoCo dollar shots!!

These wings are hella big, but I think I make better fried chicken though. Best fries I think I have ever ate in my life though. Definitely worth the money.

Davey- do you tell them to put extra lemon pepper on yours or what, cuz my shit didn't look like it was rolled in coke like your did.............

LOL THERE FRIES IS CRACKIN. I JUS TOLD THEM TO THROW ON EXTRA SEASONING THAT ONE TIME. I KNEW DUDE WHO WORKED THERE AND HE HOOKED IT UP WITH A TRAY OF FRIES. THEY FRIES IS ON HIT

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
like I said..best fries ever!!

I can taste a hint of lemon pepper, but its not overpowering.

oh yeah, they got the best hot sauce too. I want to ask if I can buy one of them jugs of it from them.

Feb 5, 2006
like I said..best fries ever!!

I can taste a hint of lemon pepper, but its not overpowering.

oh yeah, they got the best hot sauce too. I want to ask if I can buy one of them jugs of it from them.

FIRST TIEM I TRIED THEM I TOLD MY UNCLE, IT WAS THE BEST FRIES IN VALLEJO, WHY THE FUCK IS HE GON SAY THEY NOT BETTER THEN BUDS? HAHA THEM GREASY ASS SOGGY FRIES IS NOT FUCKIN WITH JJ'S

Dec 9, 2005
Buds Burgers are some hitters tho...the fries are good. That dude with the thick ass mustache really does look like his name is Bud too.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
THOSE SHRIMP ARE FROM SOME NUCLEAR WASTE POND IN CHINA.
lol....them shrimps weren't that bad....lol, maybe cuz I was dumbass loaded when I finally copped some
only downside to Popeyes is "pop-ass"... guarenteed diarhiaa similar to a shit after a bag of hot cheetos or a hot pocket..
LOL.....step yo stomach game up

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
yeah, usually during dinner time, they're hella busy...

i've never ordered anything besides their wings and catfish...dana and 707rep, do you recommend anything else?

and dana, i wanna try your fried chicken. lol...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shit, the closest popeye's to Seattle is in Tacoma...which is about a 30-40 minute drive...

got ezells chicken though in seattle...i think the owner got murdered or shot recently tho...not sure what's goin on with the location.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
the food must be good then

ghetto fried chicken > suburban fried chicken
yeah, it's in the "ghetto" if you want to call it that. the Central District in Seattle...not really the ghetto...there's worse places in Seattle I'm sure...that's just what everyone that I know says minus a couple people who actually go there.

i'm sick tho, and fried food isn't going to make me better...i fucking hate being sick, having the flu, or whatever the fuck it is that i have. my voice keeps coming and going too....and i just wanna get high, lol. not until i'm not coughing shit up tho.