So i ate at popeye's for the first time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
1) How can anyone be grown and NEVER been to Popeye's at least once?

2) The fuck is cajun sparkle?

3) Why is this thread 22 pages long? tl;dr like a muthafucka

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i need to find me one of these "popeyes" you aliens speak of, and order myself a "#2 spicy wing and breasisist fresh out of the fryer w/ a biscuit, cajun rice, and a cup of ice cold sweeeeet tea mixed with lemonade might be the perfect fast food meal."

lol

naw but i need to, cuz ive never had popeyes before and i deserve negative props for that one, but in my defence...

i cant find a fuckin one near me

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Also, just got back from Popeye's, picked up some of the mythical Cajun Sparkle, it's lightweight hyphy. Here are the ingredients tho.

# tablespoon salt
# 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
# 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
# 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
# 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
# 1/4 teaspoon paprika
# 1/4 teaspoon msg
# 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper

No wonder they don't advertise that shit.

Nov 5, 2004
I've been eating Popeye's since as far as I can remember, literally. I remember my grandparents taking me to the one in Vallejo on Sonoma Blvd. since the 80s.

Jun 27, 2005
In oakland... i was out there anyway, and i figured i've never tried it so why the fuck not. i went all out and got the meal that cost like $9 lol. hot chicken with popcorn shrimp, a side order, a biscuit, and a drink.

it was good, better than kfc i think. but not good enough to drive hella far just to get it.

thoughts?
simple solution. stop bein a scared little bitch and move to the town

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
HAHAHA your a fool deezy, it took me like 5 mins to get my crawdaddys and they even threw a fresh batch in the fryer for me. They were mighty tasty and I'm going back today to get a free sample on top of a half pound of them bitches!