So i ate at popeye's for the first time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2006
i worked at popeyes for 3 days, 3rd day there my girbauds were hanging down my ass and i was running away from my manager across the parking lot with popcorn shrimp flying out of my pockets n shit.

Jun 1, 2002
POPEYES IS BANGIN BUT YALL NEED TO CHECK OUT MICHAEL'S SOUTHERN DELITE SOUL FOOD RIGHT BEHIND THE MARINE WORLD PKWY POPEYES IN THE SHOPPING CENTER. THAT SHIT IS SMACKIN.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
yeah, it's on fairgrounds dr. and sereno blvd.
Didn't Dubee get shot over there? I worked at Marine World a few years ago and one of my workers came in and said that they had fairgrounds shut down in that area because someone got shot then like a day later I read hear that Dubee got shot in that general area. I need to check that place out though I never even noticed it and I used to drive by that gas station all the time.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Didn't Dubee get shot over there? I worked at Marine World a few years ago and one of my workers came in and said that they had fairgrounds shut down in that area because someone got shot then like a day later I read hear that Dubee got shot in that general area. I need to check that place out though I never even noticed it and I used to drive by that gas station all the time.

nah, dubee got shot at parkway liqours, on marine world pkwy...in the same plaza as popeye's chicken.

but two years ago, fairgrounds was shut down from the sereno blvd. and valle vista intersections because some guy was at the motel 6 and he was threatening to kill himself.

but recently, i've seen dubee, miami the most, bavgate, young dru, geezy from fendi boyz at that plaza on fairgrounds and sereno.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
I swear that liquor store is the only thing in that plaza that hasn't changed at least once and did you ever notice that the bbq place changed from Earls something to Real something they wanted to change the name but just moved the letters around. I don't think it is either now but I haven't been in that area for a little while.