Should "tookie" williams be granted clemency??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

should "tookie" be granted clemency??

• Yes, he's a changed man..

Votes: 61 64.9%
  • No, hes a murderer

Votes: 33 35.1%

• Total voters

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Im pretty sure i kno what the results will be but heres my take..

The law of the land shouldnt be an eye for an eye otherwise everybody would be blind.. I sincerely believe that he has reformed and changed and can reach the youths of today better then any politician or teacher can.. i say give him clemency..

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
i voted yes, not for the reason you gave.........but because of the trouble that will come if he is executed.......itz hard to say though, because regardless of what he is doing now, he did do some shit to get him the death penalty in the first place

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
lol@whoever voted no and didnt post a reason why.. might be too afraid too speak up and damage the "thug" credibility lol..

im not clownin anyones decision on the matter but at least post why.. :dead:

Sep 4, 2003
WHY WOULD HE ROB A LIQUOR STORE?

WHY WOULD LEON LETT SELL WEED WHEN HE'S IN THE NFL AND GETTING PAID ETC. ETC. ETC.

SOMETIMES THERE IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE. I'M NOT SAYING TOOKIE COMMITTED THESE MURDERS, BUT IT IS SURELY PLAUSIBLE.

AS FOR GRANTING HIM CLEMENCY, I TRULY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK. AT FIRST I WAS SURELY GOING TO SIGN THE PETITION AND WRITE ARNOLD, BUT SOMETHING MAKES ME QUESTION HIS SINCERITY IN STOPPING/PREVENTING GANG VIOLENCE. I DO LEAN TOWARDS GRANTING HIM CLEMENCY THOUGH. WHETHER HE IS SINCERE OR NOT, SOME AT RISK YOUTH DO LOOK UP TO HIM, AND I THINK HE WOULD BE MORE USEFUL ALIVE THAN DEAD. IF HE DOES GET CLEMENCY, WHICH I DOUBT HE WILL (LAST TIME CLEMENCY WAS GRANTED WAS IN '67) HE WILL SURELY FIGHT TO PROVE HIS INNOCENCE, AND THAT WILL BE A WHOLE OTHER CASE. MY ONLY FEAR IS THAT HE IS USING THIS NOBLE PEACE PRIZE ORDEAL TO GAIN CLEMENCY, STAY ALIVE, FIGHT HIS CASE AND WALK A FREE MAN WITH NO TRUE ALLEGIANCE TO GO ANY FURTHER TO PREVENT GANG VIOLENCE. SO I GUESS THE ANSWER I NEED TO DECIDE FOR MYSELF, IS WHETHER OR NOT I THINK ALL HIS BOOKS AND TALKS OF ANTI-VIOLENCE ARE GENUINE OR IF HE IS JUST USING HIS INFLUENCE AS A WAY TO KEEP HIMSELF ALIVE AND FIGHT HIS INNOCENCE FURTHER.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^
i feel what ur saying but its not like hes gonna walk off scott free.. he will have too spend the rest of his remaining life in prison.. its not like hes going too be given the chance too be a danger too society again from within his cell..too be totally honest i would personally rather be put too death then die in a cell..

good response tho

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
TROLL said:
so u dont believe that prison is suited reformation? they fuck up once and thats it? done deal?

jus wondering..

the system doesn't give a fuck if your white, black, brown, or whatever.......I don't make the rulez. Do I believe prison is suited reformation? NO.......reformation is in the heart. Just cause you force feed bullshit into someonez head doesn't mean they are a changed man...

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
^gold deez^ but if you dont know the situation, how can you even begin to believe he deserves to die??

i voted YES, he should be granted clemency...

and theres no reason to elaborate why, because just about every excuse y he should be alive, i agree with.. and hes an icon in the gang world... people (not EVERY banger, but alot) will listen when he speaks, and he can make alot of people truce even... and if hes killed, then there may even be a rodney king part two... but thats not a reason to keep him alive, just a warning, im sure we all know it can happen

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
Fuck the silly shit. If you take anyones life and are found GUILTY of it then you deserve to die. You take a life expect your life to be taken. Now before everyone starts with all the net banging and shit because I disagree with you it's like this. My aunt, my moms sister was murdered before I was borne. The sick bastard and his wife who killed my aunt and her friend also went on to kill 7 more women (including a pregnant woman) and also killed an innocent young man. They went on a 2 year I believe it was killing spree accross 3 states (California, Oregon & Neveda) before they were eventually caught. The guy was sentenced to death in both California & Neveda. Mother fucker died in prison from natural causes a little over 20 years later. The wife got off with 16 years in prison for basically SNITCHING on her husband. This sick twisted bitch helped her husband murder 10 people (11 if you count the unborne baby) and got off with just 16 years because she testified against her husband. This bitch got off she's free to go even after she HELPED rape these people before he took their lifes now she only killed 1 of the people he killed 9 but whats the difference? A lifes a life and yet she still got off to go free and the dude died a natural death after killing 11 people total. It's bullshit. That why I say Tookie deserves to get what he was originally sentenced too. Think about the families. They'll never get their loved ones back but knowing that the person who murdered them is gone will bring closure to them. Just think if it was one of your loved ones... With that said my vote int he poll is 'No.'.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
^menace^
but shit like that, is on a different level... ive lost loved ones also... 4 people this year alone, and this has been a slower then normal year...

serial killers do deserve to die under the law... niggas on the streets can and will handle street it if they feel its nescessary...

im not defending killing people with out reason, but trust, i have no problem do anything to someone that deserves it.. as far as my family and friends are concerend, i do it in a heart beat, and will face whatever time im givin. period... his situation is different then the faggot that killed your auntie..

and menace, im sorry that your family had to go that way... i feel you 100% on how you feel towards that fag that did it

Nov 1, 2004
I don't believe in the death penalty, with that aside...

From what i've read his whole trial was based on lies. Murderers snitching to help themselves out, keeping blacks off the jury, no dna evidence, no witnesses, all based on "he said." The nobel peace price aint got shit to do with it, hell bush was nominated for a nobel peace prize. But the fact that tookie could save even 1 life is more than enough reason to keep him alive.

Do you know how many people who were on death row have been found innocent after being killed? The whole "if you're found guilty then you should die" is fucking bullshit. I understand how fucked up it is to lose someone, but killing another person and making his family grieve isn't going to accomplish anything, it sure as fuck aint teaching the killer a lesson.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
usernamex said:
From what i've read his whole trial was based on lies. Murderers snitching to help themselves out, keeping blacks off the jury, no dna evidence, no witnesses, all based on "he said." The nobel peace price aint got shit to do with it, hell bush was nominated for a nobel peace prize. But the fact that tookie could save even 1 life is more than enough reason to keep him alive.

I agree with this.. and clemency or no- he's never leaving his cell- he will never be a free man- he'll die in the same 6x9.. but if from behind the wall he can prevent a death or stop one kid from going down the wrong path.. I vote yes.
Whether or not he is 'genuinely' a changed man or if he's just an incredible manipulator.. thats something we will never know.