Redheadsteve is best in northwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2004
I never had no problem with AOD though...me and him were coo...

AND this dudes AOL account traces back to LA...AOD is in Denver...

@BAM...i posted my new number in this thread...but ill post it again...

206-229-8648

Aug 15, 2005
mo-x said:
Did you not just realize that AOD = OE?
That's interesting...
The IP addresses match up as well...
I don't know what you mean by that but did you realize mo-x=big fat fuck!
haha damn! this is mo-x? and your tryin to threaten me? You look like butterbean. I know why you makin that face and why you seem so pissed off. It's cause the only pussy you see in real life is when you look in the mirror.

Aug 15, 2005
Gringo Starr said:
LOL....WOW...thats it???Thats all you got???LOL...dude...the heart of a hater???Yeah hes an asshole...and???EVERYONE KNOWS THAT...Hell...D WILL TELL YOU HES AN ASSHOLE....lol...this is too funny...and if you knew the story right...youd know that it didnt go down like that..and i didnt tell no one about that situation...and you know whats even funnier???THat story was exposed and handled like 4 years ago...ON THE SICCNESSyeah you dont remmeber when BD tryd to clown D for it and him and D went back and fourth???ON THE SICCNESS??

BULLSHIT! Everything I just said came from you. What about him being in debt for 5g'z at the time or him gettin his ass beat and snitchin? Where's that posted at?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Olde English800
BANNED

lol

I think this guy needs a hug or somethin'....he was obviously sexually abused.

And I would address all the inaccuracies with your Brazy-J story and all that.....but it's a dead horse. Did I mention that I knocked him out in my living room and put him in a choke hold right before he tapped out and didn't want no more? That was right after I kicked him in the face and busted his lip open. Ask him to see the scar. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.