Redheadsteve is best in northwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2003
www.kwprecordz.com
Olde She: Obviously you ain't done yo homework. If you really been checcin out the past few Siccmade releases you would see me. I produced a trac on the Uthanizm comp, co-produced a trac on 21 Gun Salute, and produced a trac on Suspicion under the alias "The Shade." Beta also shouts me out on the insert to Phonk Phenom. I'm real sorry I ain't been in the studio enough for you boy, but I'm fightin a case right now on two felony charges, so I was locced up for a bit. DO your maf, then come bacc talkin shit. And fa ya information, I live in Cali.
I'm a little curious: Why did you post up the workin titles for YOUR album and single when you were askin me about MY album??? That shit makes me think you are confused. It seems like you got a fatal attraction to Steve, but I'm here to tell you: Steve is not into dudes. I feel really bad for you that you can't express your homoerotic feelings in more productive ways, but that's your issue, not mine. However, I do recommend counseling. It sounds to me like you are having a bit of trouble coming out of the closet.
FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 13, 2002
Elemental said:
Olde She:

It seems like you got a fatal attraction to Steve, but I'm here to tell you: Steve is not into dudes. I feel really bad for you that you can't express your homoerotic feelings in more productive ways, but that's your issue, not mine. However, I do recommend counseling. It sounds to me like you are having a bit of trouble coming out of the closet.
FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha

Aug 20, 2004
Olde English800 said:
And gringo star your actin real female. You wanna talk in private female? Scared ima put out your business on here. You got somethin to hide? Scary lil bitch. dsane ain't the real reason you deleted the post. You and I both know you used to talk hella shit behind his back. That's the real reason you deleted that shit. Run back to d sane and get his permission to respond to me, you mark.

Then spill the beans if you got so much dirt...youre the one who ran from the NW all the way down to LA to talk shit about 2 people behind a computer...whos scary now?

Do yo have proof that i said anything?Why would anyone believe you after you talked shit about everyone on here???SO its moot point...no matter what you say...it aint gonna hold any water fella...

Like i said..i have other things to do that to chat it up with a hater like yourself...spreadin lies and hatin becus why???D wouldnt sign yo to his label?Steve wouldnt do a cut with you????

ANd if you were a man...youd say who you were...oh but wait....thats half the fun,right??Until you get caught and all hell breaks loose...

Its funny to me that you aint even spoke a BREATH about any other artists on SLR...yet you pick the 2 "white guys" and the "white friend" to talk about...you scared of of the street cred that the other artists carry???DO youthing bro...and say anything you think is necassary...ive never breathed bad breath on D...and it seems like youre reachin to hard and spendin too much time trynna fuck with grown ass men....good luck with that....

Aug 15, 2005
Gringo Starr said:
Then spill the beans if you got so much dirt...youre the one who ran from the NW all the way down to LA?

Do yo have proof that i said anything?Why would anyone believe you after you talked shit about everyone on here???SO no matter what you say...it aint gonna hold any water fella.

First off I ain't ever lived in the NW so you can quit with that bullshit. Since you want me to speak on the shit you used to say about dsane I guess i'ma have to do that. It's pretty hard to believe ya'll are like family when you said he was an asshole with the heart of a hater. And that's why he could never keep any artist. You also said he was a bad buisnessmen and that's why at the time that you said that he was in debt for 5g'z. Your also the one that told me brazy j or whoever the fuck whooped his ass and dsane had his girl call the cops like a snitch. Oh and remember the way you used to clown that honda he rolled? Now how the fuck would I know about any a that shit when I ain't from the NW and have no afliation with slr? Because I was told all of this shit by jesse rice.

@cool nutz. I hope your being sarcastic about steve. Cause even cool nuttz is better than what i heard of steve. And that ain't sayin much. So to you cool nuttz and esr ya'll are undermining everything that you stand for up in the NW rap game by saying steve is better than ya'll. I hope ya'll juts joking around.

@d menace. Hey dennis D menace, i seen you changed your homosexual sig of the autograpghed poster of Stevie nix to a topless female. I like it better now, howver your not fooling anyone. You dont need to be in denile mane, you can admit that your attracted to steve. And would like to have his Red headed love child. You can put that poster back up in your sig, i didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

@el mental. Wow your Siccmade resume is very impressive to say the least. 3 beats? well 2 1/2. And a shout out from phonk beta. Man you must be rakin in the dough with all those royalty checks. I dont think its a felony charge to impersonate a siccmade artist. A good joke maybe but not a crime. I feel stupid that i ever doubted you. No wonder you know all about Lynchs business dealing and siccmade happeenings. You are obviously a very intergral part in the siccmade infastructure. I'm suprized you havent gotten a free lynch verse too since he give um out for free to all the siccmade affiliates. Whens your and lynch album gonna drop? "The Shade Face element Vol. 1" Your seriously a fuckin joke. I take nothing that comes out of your mouth serious. So go munch on steves dick some more or swing from his balls like your moms titties.

And about the tickets. I ain't gonna let you order the tickets for me. Then cancel um after i break ya'll heart and slap steve like the red headed step child he is. What you think i'm stupid? Dont act so scary and pm me your CC info. So I can order the tickets. That or quit frontin. I'll post up here when ima be comming and you can round up the whole red headed Blue Rag gang and meet me at the terminal. Since i aint gonna have no strap on me. I'm sure ya'll might actually show up. Is ok if i get a nice hotel room downtown for my visit? I'ma bring my folks with me too. He like's fake redheaded gangstas as well.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
^^^damn you talk alot of shit guy. why is that? is it cuz you have blood dripin out of your pussy or maybe your momma use to beat you as a kid?? all i know is all your bullshit needs to stop. im suprised you havent been banned yet from all your nonsence and your rediculous signature. piece of shit

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Olde English800 said:
And about the tickets. I ain't gonna let you order the tickets for me. Then cancel um after i break ya'll heart and slap steve like the red headed step child he is. What you think i'm stupid? Dont act so scary and pm me your CC info. So I can order the tickets. That or quit frontin. I'll post up here when ima be comming and you can round up the whole red headed Blue Rag gang and meet me at the terminal. Since i aint gonna have no strap on me. I'm sure ya'll might actually show up. Is ok if i get a nice hotel room downtown for my visit? I'ma bring my folks with me too. He like's fake redheaded gangstas as well.
You should just pocket check RHS and Mo after you get at them. If they don't have any money in their pockets and Mo does try to cancel your ticket, you should get your money right and pay for your way home. It's only a few hundred dollars.

Aug 20, 2004
Olde English800 said:
First off I ain't ever lived in the NW so you can quit with that bullshit. Since you want me to speak on the shit you used to say about dsane I guess i'ma have to do that. It's pretty hard to believe ya'll are like family when you said he was an asshole with the heart of a hater. And that's why he could never keep any artist. You also said he was a bad buisnessmen and that's why at the time that you said that he was in debt for 5g'z. Your also the one that told me brazy j or whoever the fuck whooped his ass and dsane had his girl call the cops like a snitch. Oh and remember the way you used to clown that honda he rolled? Now how the fuck would I know about any a that shit when I ain't from the NW and have no afliation with slr? Because I was told all of this shit by jesse rice.

LOL....WOW...thats it???Thats all you got???LOL...dude...the heart of a hater???Yeah hes an asshole...and???EVERYONE KNOWS THAT...Hell...D WILL TELL YOU HES AN ASSHOLE....lol...this is too funny...and if you knew the story right...youd know that it didnt go down like that..and i didnt tell no one about that situation...and you know whats even funnier???THat story was exposed and handled like 4 years ago...ON THE SICCNESS....yeah you dont remmeber when BD tryd to clown D for it and him and D went back and fourth???ON THE SICCNESS???Exactly...i know the real story...please dont be fooled..you even got the story WRONG...strike one...

Bad businessmen??That was also put on the message board...when he was also BEEFIN WITH BD...wow you are class act fucknut arent ya????Like i said ass clown...i dont talk shit about D...why the FUCK would i???HE IS LIKE FAMILY....strike 2..

ANd he still rolls that Honda...lol...clown his Honda...damn...i cant beleive this shit...this is GREAT!!!!!

ANd my name has been posted NUMEROUS times on the board...BY ME!!!!SO of couse you know my name..do you know where i live??Probably...CUS IVE POSTED MY ADDY ON HERE TOO...strike 3 youre out bitch...

Look buddy...you really dont know me...you wanna know why??I dont just chop it with strangers on the net...theres 2 people that ive EVER had extensive converstaions with on any type of IM thing...and i know who they are...and you...AINT ONE OF EM...trust that...i aint never talked to know block head from Cali...matter of fact...the only cats ive EVER chopped with extensively from Cali..is MS and Robb from KVE....and G-Idez on the phone a few times...so cut the crap...you LOSE...

What else you got?CUs that was super lame...

Dont worry hater...we gonna pull your card sooner or later...youll see....

Jul 11, 2005
Damm this was like my 2nd or third post and I have started a war of words. OE I woulld really like to see you pay your way up here to get beat up, then have Mo'x jump onto you and destroy you. You are going to say I dont know what I am talking about because my name is Jarulefatalpac. Yea Ja rule does some commercial stuff on the radio... of course because murder music wont be played on the radio....but I am postivie you have never heard a song from him that was not a single. Yea u see Ja rule as a pop rapper, but do u realize that when Ja rule was signed, he was the underground battle rapping king of new york. Now if you can defeat anybody in a battle rap in all of new york, u must be a decent emcee. Do you know who Hussain Fatal is ? The guy is just nasty on the microphone. Redhead is not a crip, he means by true blue, being the best at what you do. I have decided that this post should be closed, either pay your way to come up to Seattle, or be quiet.

May 12, 2004
mo-x said:
What airport will you be flying out of? I need to get some quotes together... Pick a flight date & time /return date & time as well...

SO FUCKIN STUPID....Why waste your money on somethin like this...fuckin Internet

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Gringo,you should try answering your phone once in awhile.The house reeks of marajuana,and fortified wines.

Mo-X,call me Perry Mason aka The Profiler.I knew it was him just by the way he came across with his choice of wording he uses,and his history of takin a dislike to white MC's.and when I seen that "keyword" spelled that awful.I put 2 n 2 together.

OldeE is AOD

Status
Not open for further replies.