Redheadsteve is best in northwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
i think he copied lynchs style as well, when i peeped the album first thing that popped into my head was lynch clone, but way less tight then lynch...i couldnt even sit through the album...just my two cents

Jul 11, 2005
OE you simply are full of hatred. Ok maybe you dont feel steves music but u are going to criticize everything about him. U going to call out gringo starr for being a groupie when he is helping my roomate a rapper put his cd out. U are going to get mad at a guy for trying to hard? Lynch never did anything hard in his life. Cd's like movies are part real life part fantasy. Steve has gone through crazy things told to me by my roomate( I wont repeat because steve isnt like 50 cent trying to make money off getting shot) I now realize how much certain people just hate on any rapper coming out of the northwest, why cant we just support each other. As much as I dont like a lot of rappers, I only hate one and that is 50 cent. Red Head steve cd is just enjoyable to listen to. OE only people that dont get girls put pictures up like your one of the OE bottle. I just started this post the other day. If you hate steve so much why are you spending hours writing extensive posts hating on him. Playa hater, turn your head round, you been robbed. See we have two types of the people the playas (me, gringo starr, red head) and the hatas (OE) please dont hate us because we are beautiful. See people they talk about steve, but they dont do a damm thing, casue they know his crews so deep, and hes, crazy, crazy.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Ok I Dont Know Why The Fuck This Dudes Saying Red Head Steve Is The Best. Cuz Most Of Us Know That Foo Syko Is "The NW Don".Cuz That Dude Be Reppin The NW To The Fullest And Hes Got The Most Bay Area/Portland Gangsta Style In Portland. Its All About Syko Bitchez.

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
thatguy said:
i dunno why he is blowin and they aint
I think Redhead Steve got liq's, but from his genre of rap, he will not blow up. And when I say "blow up" I mean TRL, 106&Park, Reebok endorsements.. Murder rap is strictly underground and will remain underground. That sick shit will not be accepted by mainstream America, the Disney Channel, or Christianity Anonymous anytime soon. Look at Lynch, Esham, X-Raided, and such. Unless they switch up their music, they're not gonna be making Direct Effect in the near future. I think Steve will have a strong cult following the bigger his name gets on the underground scene, not just Seattle. Everybody's gonna have a opinion, good or bad, but I got nothing bad to say about dude even if I do disagree with some of his content.

Aug 15, 2005
Notes said:
Are you really gonna take Mo up on that offer?

You and I both know he's tryin to front on some stupid shit. But i'll tell you what. mo pm me your credit card # and info and i'll order the ticket myself. First class muthafucka.

P.S. Jesse I think you made the right choice by deleting that post.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Olde English800 said:
You and I both know he's tryin to front on some stupid shit. But i'll tell you what. mo pm me your credit card # and info and i'll order the ticket myself. First class muthafucka.
I think it would make more sense for you to PM Mo your name and address. That's all you need to purchase a ticket for someone else. I do it all the time. That way there wouldn't be anyones credit card #'s floating around and he could just order the ticket. C'mon man, use some common sense.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Olde English800 said:
You and I both know he's tryin to front on some stupid shit
On everything I love, if you wanna come up here and handle this with Steve in person, I GOT YOU, plane, train, or automobile... Ask around, I ain't jokin and I certainly don't front. So if YOU'RE SERIOUS, hit me on the PM and we'll make that happen. Real chop.

Aug 15, 2005
jarulefatalpac said:
See we have two types of the people the playas (me, gringo starr, red head) and the hatas (OE) please dont hate us because we are beautiful. See people they talk about steve, but they dont do a damm thing, casue they know his crews so deep, and hes, crazy, crazy.

I won't spend much time on your ass. Your lame ass name speaks for itself and how much you know about rap music. Are you serious with that jarulefatalpac shit? Your either a female or your just some goofy fuck. You were right about one thing though. They're are 2 types of people on here. you, groupie starr and red headed stevie nix aka busters. Then there's me. A rilla that speaks the truth. I could be here all night clownin you. You gotta be a serious square to buy into the illusion that steven is crazy or does any amount of gangsta shit. Next time see shit first hand before you speak on it instead of just repeating what your boyfriend roomate says. I'm done with you, i dont even know why i wasted any amount of my time addressing anything to a clown whos name is jarulefatalpac.

Oh and Smoked Out. Im not tryin to get a rise outta ya mane, but syko's shit has been getting progressivly worse. Have you heard any of his new tracks its like his production skills have went back to the future.The double effect on the vocals needs to get fased out evntually. Syko used to have a decent track every now and then but his shit is gettin real bland lately.

Droopy. Im pretty sure that if he "paid" lynch a couple thousand lynch prolly wouldnt give a fuck what steve rapped about. Money is money.

2-0 Sixx Its obvious that Steve tryin to incorperate the siccmade genre into the NW. The only thing i didnt hear on this poor excuse for an album is Steve talkin bout eatin baby nuttz in a bottle. Everything else is from lynch, eazy-e, luniz, and too many other real rap artist to mention.

Aug 15, 2005
D'struction said:
Mo is gonna fly him up to Seattle, yall should get that shit on video or somethin. somebody puttin out a dvd soon?

Yeah i'll put that shit on my dvd. You know he ain't finna be puttin steve gettin knoked out on no dvd. And mo make it 2 tickets. One for me. One for my folks. And a place to stay. It ain't like i'm finna be stayin on steve's dirty ass floor.

Jan 18, 2003
www.kwprecordz.com
Olde English, I'm an artist on Siccmade Muzicc bro. You got it twisted on a few levels. First of all, Steve didnt pay Lynch to do a verse on the song. Lynch and Steve both spit on the trac with no money bein exchanged anywhere. Second of all, Steve is a Siccmade affiliate. If anyone has the authority to talk about the similarities between Steve's and Lynch's styles, it would be those two men. Lynch has heard the album and he does not think that it is a Lynch ripoff. If he did, he wouldnt be doin songs with dude. Third, homie you do not want it with Steve. Trust me. As for the DVD shit, trust that if you meet with Steve it'll be filmed for future hilarity. And based on the fact that he is connected to us over here at Siccmade, maybe the footage of your trip to the NW will make onto a Siccmade DVD as well. Oh BOY! And speakin of which, why do you need yo folks to go with you? I know you aint scared to leave the house with out a bodyguard right? If you really dont care about Steve's music so much, why are you wasting time posting up about it? Shit sounds real stale to me, Stan.

p.s. What you know about the Steve an Lynch collab album in the talks?????

FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2004
Olde English800 said:
P.S. Jesse I think you made the right choice by deleting that post.
Ths only reason i did it...is cus i said that "this is the last time im gonna address you"....and D told me not to waste my time with you...and if you read my last post...if you were a man you would reveal yourself...and i agree...this is the net bro...youre a screen name to these people..and to me...so what ever you say holds no water in my eyes...

If you wana talk to me like a man...you can call me at 206-229-8648...im far from done argueing over the net...its pointless...

Aug 15, 2005
jarulefatalpac said:
Lynch never did anything hard in his life.

If i remeber correctly Lynch Hung is from 24th Street Crip gang, located in the Garden Block of Sacramento California. Now I'm hoping you can tell me what Crip set The Red headed stepchild is from up in Seattle. The central precient blues?

@El Mental

Oh Yeah Elemental aka Face, How could i forget you?!? I mean you've been all over every one of siccmade recent releases, On all the DVD's and shit, Heeey whens your album comming out? Isn't it supposed to be called, "Swinging From Red Hairy Nutz"? Or "I Love Red Headed Men"? With the hit single "Red Headed Blue flag Settrippin". And the block bangin anthem "How Many Freckles On My Dick". Get the fuck outta here speakin like you know lynch, you prolly live in seattle too with that sicmade affiliate nonsence. I highly doubt you vouch for siccmade.

And gringo star your actin real female. You wanna talk in private female? Scared ima put out your business on here. You got somethin to hide? Scary lil bitch. dsane ain't the real reason you deleted the post. You and I both know you used to talk hella shit behind his back. That's the real reason you deleted that shit. Run back to d sane and get his permission to respond to me, you mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.