RAIDERS VS. NINERS PRESEASON GAME THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2009
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=300828013

take away the 74 yd td pass and the raiders didnt have 300 total yds on offense and ZERO sacks. mean while the niners had 320 yds of offense and 2 sacks, and punt return for a td. and we missed a kick that 98% of the time we make. And the niners scored a 2 point conversion.

and on the last drive the raiders had, the niners got a defensive pass inter. called on them, when in actuality the penalty should have been on the raiders.

so im not sure when if ever in the NFl the game stops after the 1st quarter of play. the bottom line is the raiders were out played today.

footnote: everything above i just typed is pure FACT and not up for debate.
Take away this and that and it wasnt the same game... i hate when people make arguments like this. Theres only one stat that matters and it points... it was a close game and you guy scored last and won, game over -NEXT

Dec 4, 2006

take away the 74 yd td pass and the raiders didnt have 300 total yds on offense and ZERO sacks. mean while the niners had 320 yds of offense and 2 sacks, and punt return for a td. and we missed a kick that 98% of the time we make. And the niners scored a 2 point conversion.

and on the last drive the raiders had, the niners got a defensive pass inter. called on them, when in actuality the penalty should have been on the raiders.

so im not sure when if ever in the NFl the game stops after the 1st quarter of play. the bottom line is the raiders were out played today.

and that's why I said the 49ers beasted on the raiders..

this is something raider fans don't look into....

I didn't see Smith get sacked..I didn't see Carr get sacked...in fact he almost did but threw away the ball!

but hey..........we're the delusional fans...right?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LOL at anything you say related to football.
Crabtree didn't play, neither did Davis. I don't think Aubrayo Franklin played either.

Gore beasted on yall, if he didn't freakin drop that shovel pass, backed up by Delanie Walker false start backed up by Nedney's FG miss the 9ers would have been ahead still. 9ers made dumb mistakes and need to work on getting the offensive play called in time. They still make that mistake after all these years, most likely due to Alex Smith.
if it wasn't for a fluke DHB catching a pass, the raiders wouldn't have scored on the first drive....
you 49er fans are so delusional the raiders scraped your asses in the first quarter if it wasnt for that punt return i could say that about the whole 1st string vs your wack ass team. If our team is so weak then why did we whoop yall? get the fuck outta here your team is in for a rude awakening. Your not a good team grown up

Yup #19 Offensively Pass Interfered with Paymah, very obvious.
This was the 3rd preseason game, where starters get the most time, and usually play til half time, we took most starters out before then... and was still up 17-7

Raider fans woulda been talkin shit if they won.
They didnt, so they are butthurt thinking this game mattered much to us.

Raider fans doing what they do best, making excuses and making conspiracy theories lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Take away this and that and it wasnt the same game... i hate when people make arguments like this. Theres only one stat that matters and it points... it was a close game and you guy scored last and won, game over -NEXT
if you havent read the thread, hes mimicing raider fans......

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Niners:
Total Net Yards: 332
Total First Downs: 19
Time of Possession: 33:19

Raiders:
Total Net Yards: 331
Total First Downs: 17
Time of Possession: 26:41

and you won by 4 points... yeah... you guys fucking OWNED us!!! lol

c'mon Niners fans... this is the same attitude you guys always have when it comes to your team, and when it comes to our team

you guys have this attitude that you've been a great team the past 7 years that the Raiders have sucked... when you guys had 6 straight losing seasons, and just hit .500 last year

tonight you guys had slightly better stats than us overall... won by 4 points... and you act like you shitted on us tonight

the Niners probably played more physical than us, being that they ran the ball better and had a couple sacks.. but we fuckin owned your secondary all day... so just stop it

at the end of the day you guys won... congrats... but calm down, you're feeling yourselves waaaaay too much

I'm more concerned about Cambell's injury, Bush's injury... and the fact we gave up that big play on the ground to Gore... I think our run D is overall better... and will be better with Seymour playing, but I don't like seeing that happen

oh yeah... Bruce is loose!!! that motherfucker was slingin that shit around!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Psssst

9/15 113 yards 1 td 0 sacks 0 ints > 6/8 93 yards 0 tds 2 sacks 0 ints

Michael Bush looked average at best.......

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Psssst

9/15 113 yards 1 td 0 sacks 0 ints > 6/8 93 yards 0 tds 2 sacks 0 ints

Michael Bush looked average at best.......
actually, based on the stats, Cambell had a better QB rating

and you act like Bruce didn't shit on your starters as well

just stop... admit our passing game was much better than your tonight

your running game was better than ours... I admit it...

why can't you just admit something?... you're a fucking hater bro

Dec 2, 2006
Quit it already. The game was 17-14 at the half. Both teams had a couple breakdowns but neither team proved to be dominant over the other. I could point out things as well, but for what? This man sums it up:

"Originally Posted by evolution8
Take away this and that and it wasnt the same game... i hate when people make arguments like this. Theres only one stat that matters and it points... it was a close game and you guy scored last and won, game over -NEXT"

See you on October 17th when it counts.

Jan 18, 2006
If Campbell didn't get injured he would have had better stats. Chree ur just mad Bush powered into the heart of the Niner D for a td on the opening drive.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Youre mad Nnamdi had to pass interfere.
Youre mad Gore made the Raiders look silly, was that really gore or was it LT?
Youre mad Alex Smith scored on the raiders
Youre mad the raiders got outschooled minus our 2 receiving weapons and gore for 2 runs.

October 17th. It will be much worse for the Raiders

LOL @ the Raiders main RB averaging as many YPC as our 3rd stringer

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Youre mad Nnamdi had to pass interfere.
Youre mad Gore made the Raiders look silly, was that really gore or was it LT?
Youre mad Alex Smith scored on the raiders
Youre mad the raiders got outschooled minus our 2 receiving weapons and gore for 2 runs.

October 17th. It will be much worse for the Raiders
you're mad because our backup QB is better than your starter

hey... you guys need a QB... maybe you can work out a trade for one of our second or third stringers...

I don't wanna give up Bruce though... yall can have Boller.... lol