RAIDERS VS. NINERS PRESEASON GAME THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
please were not worried about yall. One of our starting db's didnt play and neither did Seymour. Alex Smith will be pressured a lot more come regular season. If it wasnt for a fluke special teams touchdown your "starters" wouldnt have been ahead at halftime

Dec 4, 2006
lollllll didn't you see the O-line giving Smith plenty of time in the pocket?

brodie..stop it...you motherfuckers are delusional as fuck..

Jul 3, 2008
please were not worried about yall. One of our starting db's didnt play and neither did Seymour. Alex Smith will be pressured a lot more come regular season. If it wasnt for a fluke special teams touchdown your "starters" wouldnt have been ahead at halftime
in the limited pt frank gore had he did damage...yall wont b able to stop him next time no matter who yall got playen

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Crabtree didn't play, neither did Davis. I don't think Aubrayo Franklin played either.

Gore beasted on yall, if he didn't freakin drop that shovel pass, backed up by Delanie Walker false start backed up by Nedney's FG miss the 9ers would have been ahead still. 9ers made dumb mistakes and need to work on getting the offensive play called in time. They still make that mistake after all these years, most likely due to Alex Smith.

Dec 12, 2006
Did the Raider Fans watch the same game I did? Cuz,

Frank Gore and Patrick Wilis made you guys look like a college team

You starting QB left on a golf cart

Alex Smith had a 100+ passer rating with Delaine Walker and Josh Morgan.......

Apr 25, 2002
There were a few bad calls against the Raiders. The missed face mask call, the personal foul call was bunk, and a couple others.
Don't sit there and act like the refs only fucked with the raiders. I saw AT LEAST 5 blatant holding calls that were never called on the raiders. I know they say holding occurs on every play, but when it's that blatant it needs to be flagged.

NiNe2FiVe said:
coming off a Raider touchdown where the 49ers coverage got burned...cmon son.
Reggie Smith did get burned.. He's currently the number 3, soon to be number 4, safety. Congrats on that.

NiNe2FiVe said:
And when the game ends with a 4 point difference in score, nobody got shitted on, nobody was beasting on anyone else, and if you honestly think that youre delusional.
I agree. There was no beasting or shitting going on.

NiNe2FiVe said:
The Raiders lost their starting QB early, had some calls against them, it was a close game.
Get the excuses out of here. Campbell went down and Gradkowski came in and showed more playmaking ability than him. No excuse. As for the bad calls, they also had plenty of non-calls that helped them. Your boys only looked good on one drive, then went downhill from there until Gradkowski came in.

If you want excuses, try this: Gore only ran twice and then left the game, Crabtree didn't play, Vernon Davis didn't play, Westbrook played very little. Those are our star offensive players, none of whom you had to deal with much or at all. Judging by Gore's production on the only plays you guys had to deal with him, you're lucky they took him out.

NiNe2FiVe said:
Looks like the 49ers win, but when you talk that much shit about the Raiders, then sneak by by 4 points, maybe yall need to glance in the mirror and look at who was that near getting beat such a "shitty raiders team".
It was a preseason game in which NONE of our key offensive weapons were featured - and your team still lost.

I'm not gonna talk all kinds of shit to you guys because the game means nothing, but you guys need to quit with the bullshit. Don't think you guys are a good team just because you came within 4 points of the Niners. A loss is a loss.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
you 49er fans are so delusional the raiders scraped your asses in the first quarter if it wasnt for that punt return i could say that about the whole 1st string vs your wack ass team. If our team is so weak then why did we whoop yall? get the fuck outta here your team is in for a rude awakening. Your not a good team grown up

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
you 49er fans are so delusional the raiders scraped your asses in the first quarter if it wasnt for that punt return i could say that about the whole 1st string vs your wack ass team. If our team is so weak then why did we whoop yall? get the fuck outta here your team is in for a rude awakening. Your not a good team grown up
Yeah, I guess 7-0 would be scraping.

:confused:

Feb 12, 2009
it was a good game... no one whooped anyone. Shit talkers will always talk shit, but ithink that the Niner arent as good as theyre fans think; and th Raiders arent as bad as the niner fans think we are. I would honestly say both teams are even. They both have the potential to do good this year. I know its a rivalry but some people on here are just idiot troll ass marks.this game nor the one in the regular season really determines anything for the playoffs which is the only real barometer or success. today niners had the better running game and special teams and the raiders ha the better passing game and defense. Props for bay area/ california football finally on the rise.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
it was a good game... no one whooped anyone. Shit talkers will always talk shit, but ithink that the Niner arent as good as theyre fans think; and th Raiders arent as bad as the niner fans think we are. I would honestly say both teams are even. They both have the potential to do good this year. I know its a rivalry but some people on here are just idiot troll ass marks.this game nor the one in the regular season really determines anything for the playoffs which is the only real barometer or success. today niners had the better running game and special teams and the raiders ha the better passing game and defense. Props for bay area/ california football finally on the rise.
ill agree on that both played good its not like you kicked our ass or we kicked your ass

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=300828013

take away the 74 yd td pass and the raiders didnt have 300 total yds on offense and ZERO sacks. mean while the niners had 320 yds of offense and 2 sacks, and punt return for a td. and we missed a kick that 98% of the time we make. And the niners scored a 2 point conversion.

and on the last drive the raiders had, the niners got a defensive pass inter. called on them, when in actuality the penalty should have been on the raiders.

so im not sure when if ever in the NFl the game stops after the 1st quarter of play. the bottom line is the raiders were out played today.

footnote: everything above i just typed is pure FACT and not up for debate.