RAIDERS VS. NINERS PRESEASON GAME THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
the Raiders don't have history????

Richard Seymour: Raiders "as talented as any team in football"
Posted by Michael David Smith on August 28, 2010 2:26 PM ET
A year ago, Richard Seymour was so unhappy about being traded to the Raiders that he considered not showing up at all.

Now Seymour sounds giddy when he talks about playing in Oakland.

"My wife, she'd tell you," Seymour said of his love for the Raiders, per Terence Moore of FanHouse. "She always tells me that I seem like a kid in a candy store whenever I put on that Raiders' silver and black. I don't mind wearing our white jerseys, but if we could wear black, and if that was our only color to wear every game . . . I mean, there is something about putting on that black. It's unlike putting on any other jersey in the NFL."

Seymour has three Super Bowl rings from his time in New England, and he says there's enough talent in Oakland that he could get a fourth with the Raiders.

"Talent-wise, we're as talented as any team in football, but it takes more than talent," Seymour said. "It takes attention to details. It takes doing the little things, because the margin of victory is small in the league, and there has to be consistency."

Actually, the Raiders have had plenty of consistency -- they've lost between 11 and 14 games each of the last seven seasons. It's hard to square that consistency with Seymour's claims about the team's talent.

hes smoking crack wit the rest of the raider nation LOL

theres ur history lol

Dec 4, 2006
lol@the replies....face it....the 49ers beasted on the raiders in the 1st and 2nd quarter....

i swear to god..David Carr is a sorry QB...horrible!

Apr 25, 2002
lol@the replies....face it....the 49ers beasted on the raiders in the 1st and 2nd quarter....

i swear to god..David Carr is a sorry QB...horrible!
yea David car is horrible, Let Nate back up Alex. 1st half with our starters we dominated. Oct 17 its over!! by the way #52 is a beast!!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
your starting O was only able to put up 10 points and that's with the refs handing you your first score(the field goal). we obviously have some things to work out on special teams and y'all were able to take a punt to the house.

the score was 17-14 at halftime. hahahahaha at beasting, delusional ass niner fags.

Dec 2, 2006
Their whole world is going to crumble when we beat them on October 17th. The Niners really are not as good as you guys pretend to be. A few drops and bad calls helped you in the first half. It is obvious by your comments you do not know much about the game of football.

Dominated when we opened the game going right down the field and closed it with a big play touchdown. The only thing you guys dominated was your little penises, jack offs!

Jan 27, 2005
Their whole world is going to crumble when we beat them on October 17th. The Niners really are not as good as you guys pretend to be. A few drops and bad calls helped you in the first half. It is obvious by your comments you do not know much about the game of football.

Dominated when we opened the game going right down the field and closed it with a big play touchdown. The only thing you guys dominated was your little penises, jack offs!
Its obvious raider fans can't take a loss. A L is a L, a W is a W. Fuck the raiders!!!!!! 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Near the end of the game now...Both teams played well. Willis is a monster, and the Raiders defense couldnt get it together against the run at times. But the Raiders pass rush had the QB's scrambling a lot, and when the Raiders could connect with their WR's it was very good, Murphy made the 49ers look silly a couple times. There were a few bad calls against the Raiders. The missed face mask call, the personal foul call was bunk, and a couple others. But when you say the Raiders were getting shitted on, I call bullshit. When theyre going into the half at 17-14, coming off a Raider touchdown where the 49ers coverage got burned...cmon son. And when the game ends with a 4 point difference in score, nobody got shitted on, nobody was beasting on anyone else, and if you honestly think that youre delusional. Either team was a good play, or even a lucky play away from taking the game. The Raiders lost their starting QB early, had some calls against them, it was a close game. Looks like the 49ers win, but when you talk that much shit about the Raiders, then sneak by by 4 points, maybe yall need to glance in the mirror and look at who was that near getting beat such a "shitty raiders team". Good game though.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Great......I thought we would actually be able to return to normal sports conversation in the sports forum aside from stuck up 9er fan cockyness

Dec 2, 2006
Near the end of the game now...Both teams played well. Willis is a monster, and the Raiders defense couldnt get it together against the run at times. But the Raiders pass rush had the QB's scrambling a lot, and when the Raiders could connect with their WR's it was very good, Murphy made the 49ers look silly a couple times. There were a few bad calls against the Raiders. The missed face mask call, the personal foul call was bunk, and a couple others. But when you say the Raiders were getting shitted on, I call bullshit. When theyre going into the half at 17-14, coming off a Raider touchdown where the 49ers coverage got burned...cmon son. And when the game ends with a 4 point difference in score, nobody got shitted on, nobody was beasting on anyone else, and if you honestly think that youre delusional. Either team was a good play, or even a lucky play away from taking the game. The Raiders lost their starting QB early, had some calls against them, it was a close game. Looks like the 49ers win, but when you talk that much shit about the Raiders, then sneak by by 4 points, maybe yall need to glance in the mirror and look at who was that near getting beat such a "shitty raiders team". Good game though.
It has to be the cocaina doing it to their minds....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Congrats on the preseason for win... For what that's worth

For the record I'm not even mad that we lost... I'm really mad that campbell went down... That's far worse than losing the game

But can one niners fan explain how you guys beasted on us...

With the starters in the game it was pretty even overall... you guys are trippin

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
y'all won, good shit, congratulations, but keep the endless shit talking out of our threads, and we'll see you october 17th when we play an actual game that matters

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
hmmm another day at the office for bland ol Frisco... I would say I told you so, but i never said a word prior. it wasnt pretty but hey I'll take it....

good luck raiders! you guys should be more competitive this season for sure!