QUESTION TO LAKER FANS/HEAT HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
id rather live in miami. easy decision for lj. the money he made for that 1hr special was donated to alot of youth spots across the country

Oct 11, 2009
you can live both spots when you got a private jet and youre a future billionaire

quit makin excuses
BUT WHY WOULD YOU WANNA LIVE IN BOTH PLACES??? IN THE SUMMER I'D RATHER BE IN MIAMI... IN THE WINTER I'D RATHER BE IN MIAMI.. PLUS HE LIVED IN CLEVELAND HIS WHOLE LIFE... WERE YOU A CAVS FAN OR SOMETHING BEFORE HE LEFT??? THIS WHOLE GOING TO MIAMI THING SEEMS TO HAVE YOU WOUND UP A BIT...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
BUT WHY WOULD YOU WANNA LIVE IN BOTH PLACES??? IN THE SUMMER I'D RATHER BE IN MIAMI... IN THE WINTER I'D RATHER BE IN MIAMI.. PLUS HE LIVED IN CLEVELAND HIS WHOLE LIFE... WERE YOU A CAVS FAN OR SOMETHING BEFORE HE LEFT??? THIS WHOLE GOING TO MIAMI THING SEEMS TO HAVE YOU WOUND UP A BIT...
thats the thing, he lived in cleveland his whole life. he built his reputation on the same small area that he shit on when he left. he annointed himself the chosen one and king james and all that shit and then tucked his tail when he was at the cusp of greatness. it would have been ok if hadnt put on this front like he was mr cleveland the hometown saviour and then packed up and left when he realized he would never have the jordanesque ability to elevate his teammates play to a championship caliber.

May 2, 2002
I'm an all Cleveland sports fan (Browns/Indians/Cavs)...pretty much my whole family still lives there from my Dad's side.

Most people don't understand what he did to the fans...phil seems to get it.

I got over the whole thing when the Cavs beat the Heat the 2nd game at home. Most fans never will though I don't think.

They stuck by him even after stories started coming out of him being a huge douche...not tipping waiters/valet, etc...the last couple years he really seemed to change...so the stories go anyway.

He said numerous times he wasn't gonna leave and wanted to bring a championship to Cleveland. He said he knew the history of Cleveland sports upsets and wanted to change all that.

No he doesn't owe the city anything and he can leave if he wants to...but then don't don't say shit if you really don't mean it...why bother saying it at all. And then you go on national tv on top of it all.

There's always next year Cleveland haha.....

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
It comes down to this, if he hadn't portrayed himself as a nice guy and hometown hero he would have gotten nothing but love from cleveland fans for the 7 years he played there.
But he shit on them and the worst part about it is him not understanding what the big deal is. HE BROUGHT IT ON HIM SELF BY PROCLAIMING TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE. Thats why all these dumbass comparisons to karl malone and gary payton and the celtics are null and void and have absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Watch the game and tell me he didn't quit bro. Kobe did the same shit to the lakers too in game 6 when they played phoenix years ago. All he did was pass the ball the entire 4th quarter and was uninvolved.
And this is just opinion bro based on my basketball iq lol
I dont know if I can say lebroad quit in that one game (though his numbers might say otherwise), but I HELLa remember that phx game where kobe quit playing.

Oct 11, 2009
I GUESS WHAT I'M TRYIN TO SAY IS IF YOU'RE NOT FROM CLEVELAND OR A CAVS FAN THEN WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU??I SEE WHY THE CITY OF CLEVELAND AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO LIKED THE CAVS HATES LEBRON BUT IF YOU DONT FALL UNDER THAT CATEGORY THEN WHATS THE ISSUE??

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
hell yea. I didnt like Noah at first. Especially when he was playing in Florida but after watching this guy play the past couple of years, his intensity is off the hook and just brings so much energy to the team. He stands up for them like the video below against LeBitch James. Plus he speaks his mind and doesnt answer questions politically correct regarding Cleveland LOL.

aw man, how could I forget (noah vs lebra in that first vid).
noah could play on the warriors anytime, imo.
him having two chips in college is, to me, a reason that chicago us doing so well (not to mention thibs, their defense, and d rose).
I got a little family around ohio, I would never live there if I could avoid it.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
when you got millions, a private jet ride from cleveland to miami is 2 hours tops son, lets get real here and quit making excuses for that faggot piece of shit
oh yeah, because having to hop on a private jet and take 2 hours out of your day to fly somewhere is just like living there

if he lives in miami he can wake up and go hang out on the beach for a few hours and come home...

if he lives in Cleveland he has to take hella hours out of his day to travel... you're really fucking dumb

let's say one of my friends called me and said he's working for a company that's better than the company I'm currently working for, located in a much better city, and is also a competitor of the company I'm working for. let's say the company I'm currently work for is located in my hometown... the company has treated me really well... everybody including my manager wants me to stay in the organization, they offer me a raise, etc... am I gonna stay just so I can be loyal? fuck no... I'm gonna do what I consider best for myself or my family... just like I expect you would in that situation...

do what you wanna do... you don't owe anyone shit... lebron doesn't owe anyone shit... get yours... that's the way I look at life

that's how you progress...

you losers can keep thinking with your loser mentality... but I'm not

fucking faggots

Oct 11, 2009
oh yeah, because having to hop on a private jet and take 2 hours out of your day to fly somewhere is just like living there

if he lives in miami he can wake up and go hang out on the beach for a few hours and come home...

if he lives in Cleveland he has to take hella hours out of his day to travel... you're really fucking dumb

let's say one of my friends called me and said he's working for a company that's better than the company I'm currently working for, located in a much better city, and is also a competitor of the company I'm working for. let's say the company I'm currently work for is located in my hometown... the company has treated me really well... everybody including my manager wants me to stay in the organization, they offer me a raise, etc... am I gonna stay just so I can be loyal? fuck no... I'm gonna do what I consider best for myself or my family... just like I expect you would in that situation...

do what you wanna do... you don't owe anyone shit... lebron doesn't owe anyone shit... get yours... that's the way I look at life

fucking faggots
EXACTLY...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

fucking faggots
you still dont fucking get it. you act like this dude payin you to ride his dick.

he can go to south beach. just dont expect everyone to like you like they used to. sorry thats how it works. dudes a faggot and so are you. end of story life goes on whether you get off his dick or not.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I GUESS WHAT I'M TRYIN TO SAY IS IF YOU'RE NOT FROM CLEVELAND OR A CAVS FAN THEN WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU??I SEE WHY THE CITY OF CLEVELAND AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO LIKED THE CAVS HATES LEBRON BUT IF YOU DONT FALL UNDER THAT CATEGORY THEN WHATS THE ISSUE??
the leaving wasnt the issue, it was the bitch ass way of going about it while claiming to be the saviour of the city.

brett favre still owns a home in mississippi. paul pierce still owns a home in l.a.

so if dwyane (what was his mom smokin when she filled out the birth certificate) wade played in milwaukee you think lebron still would have went to miami? HE DIDNT GO TO MIAMI FOR THE BEACHES OR A PLACE TO LIVE YOU DUMB FAGGOT. he went to the easiest route to a ring. if wade played in chicago lebra would be a bull right now and chicago aint much better than cleveland. get your shit straight when you ridin another mans dick bitch.

Oct 11, 2009
YOU REMIND ME OF BACK IN THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DAYS WHEN YOU USED TO LIKE A GIRL YOU WOULD KICK HER OR THROW SAND AT HER... ITS OK IF YOU REALLY ENVY LEBRON... HATRED FOR A MAN WHO HAD NO KIND OF NEGATIVE EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE IS WEIRD SHIT TO ME...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
you still dont fucking get it. you act like this dude payin you to ride his dick.

he can go to south beach. just dont expect everyone to like you like they used to. sorry thats how it works. dudes a faggot and so are you. end of story life goes on whether you get off his dick or not.
nice response to the points I was making

I win the argument... obviously

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LOL @ these lebron groupies. why do they care so much that people dont like lebron???
I don't care if people do or don't like lebron

I'm just saying it's dumb to dislike ANY player for going to another team

we're debating a topic... it goes both ways... I could say "why do you care so much that I DO like Lebron"

see what I'm saying... it goes both ways

and this is coming from a guy with a man crush on Kobe... I'm not running around saying Lebron is the best player ever, I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with him going to a new team as a free agent

I'll admit the one hour special was a little over the top, but it's not that big of a deal, it was a mistake... now let's move on