QUESTION TO LAKER FANS/HEAT HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2009
ONLY REASON I EVEN ASKED THE QUESTION IS BECAUSE THE WAY LEBRON GETS HATED YOU WOULD THINK IT'S PERSONAL... AT THE END OF THE DAY HE MADE A DECISION AND THAT'S IT...

Dec 2, 2006
I don't hate LeBron at all, but what's with the one hour special he did? Was that really necessary?
That was probably the network and his agents decision. If they offered you a million to announce on a certain date and time, would you say no? I am using a hypothetical and do not know the specifics, but you get my point.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
didn't he donate the money from that one hour special to charity? definitely wasn't about the money. dude just wanted to make a spectacle of himself. people with big ego's tend to like doing stupid shit like that.

fact is, ledouche knew way ahead of time that he wasn't going back to the cavs. instead of letting them know, like every other super star player does. he let them think he might come back. so instead of the cavs going out and looking to bring in new talent to replace him. they put their bets on him resigning. prick move, plain and simple.

carmelo anthony let denver know he wasn't resigning. so they were able to put together a trade and it worked out great for them. both parties end up happy.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I do hate espn, channel is pretty much unwatchable these days.

if lebron had stuck it out with the cavs and won a ring there. he'd go down as an all time great and have my respect. dude got way too much hype for not doing shit. it took jordan 7 years of getting beatdown by the celtics and pistons. before he got his first ring and even then he had to go through magic and the lakers to get it. he didn't take his talents to LA to team up with magic.
magic had his own big three, let's not forget.