QUESTION TO LAKER FANS/HEAT HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
i didnt read all this shit BUT..heres the way i see it

lebron sold out like a little bitch. stay with the cavs and earn your fucking nba trophy like a real man and the way players did before u. thats the way i see it as a bball fan. his personal life blah blah blah i could give a fuck

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
YOU REMIND ME OF BACK IN THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DAYS WHEN YOU USED TO LIKE A GIRL YOU WOULD KICK HER OR THROW SAND AT HER... ITS OK IF YOU REALLY ENVY LEBRON... HATRED FOR A MAN WHO HAD NO KIND OF NEGATIVE EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE IS WEIRD SHIT TO ME...
nobody hates him, he just will never reach the level of greatness he desired or claimed he was going to. ever.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
nice response to the points I was making

I win the argument... obviously
the points dont matter. if i say george bush is a racist and you say no he isnt he eats tomatoes, then you pretty much have whats going on here. you talking about shit that has nothing to do with the point.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol... wow... terrible analogy there

I'm done arguing with you

I'm obviously way smarter than you, and you can't keep up with me

I win, you lose

/thread

Jul 25, 2007
lebron sold out like a little bitch. stay with the cavs and earn your fucking nba trophy like a real man and the way players did before u. thats the way i see it as a bball fan. his personal life blah blah blah i could give a fuck
This.

I dont give a fuck about his personal life. People talking about he left Cleveland because the weather is overcast 360 days a year and Miami has beaches GTFO. People hate LeBron because he didnt keep his word. Talking about his "goal is something thats never been done before and thats bringing a championship to Cleveland and never gonna stop until I do" promise. Ill never go ring chasing BS. That weak ass "Decision" and that weak ass apology for the decision after he was HELLA feeling himself when they beat the Celtics. Giving up in the playoffs. Shit, yall niggaz know the list.

People hate LeBron because dude is still an immature, cocky summamabitch. People like D-Rose and KD. Humble muthafuckas that tear shit up on the court that dont say shit like "Well, Im gonna do whats best for Derrick Rose and whatever Derrick Rose feels like doing, Im gonna do it. Im Derrick Rose." Talking in the 3rd person boolchit

Oct 11, 2009
THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT SHOULD HAVE A PROBLEM ARE CAVS FANS... BUT I GUESS I'M A DICK RIDER CUZ I DON'T DISLIKE HIM FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.. AND THAT'S PARTIALLY CLEVELANDS FAULT FOR HANGING THEIR HOPES ON 1 PERSON...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT SHOULD HAVE A PROBLEM ARE CAVS FANS... BUT I GUESS I'M A DICK RIDER CUZ I DON'T DISLIKE HIM FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.. AND THAT'S PARTIALLY CLEVELANDS FAULT FOR HANGING THEIR HOPES ON 1 PERSON...
nobody cares if you like him. you missing the point. we dont give a fuck if you clean the royal penis on a daily fucking basis. just know what the fuck you talking about when you call people jealous haters. that aint the case. IF THAT WERE THE CASE WE WOULD BE KILLIN BOSH TOO. but we aint.

partially clevelands fault? lol you still dont get it you are dumb as a box of dried donkey shit.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lol... wow... terrible analogy there

I'm done arguing with you

I'm obviously way smarter than you, and you can't keep up with me

I win, you lose

/thread
i know it was a terrible analogy you dumbfuck that was the point i was pretty much restating your point which is YOU DONT HAVE ONE you dumb fuck.

IF LEBRON HAD NEVER CLAIMED TO BE CLEVELANDS SAVIOUR AND THAT HE WASNT LEAVING TIL HE GOT A RING THIS WOULDNT BE AN ISSUE.

Feb 14, 2004
nobody cares if you like him. you missing the point. we dont give a fuck if you clean the royal penis on a daily fucking basis. just know what the fuck you talking about when you call people jealous haters. that aint the case. IF THAT WERE THE CASE WE WOULD BE KILLIN BOSH TOO. but we aint.

partially clevelands fault? lol you still dont get it you are dumb as a box of dried donkey shit.
Props button needed for this.

Oct 11, 2009
WHO DID I CALL A JEALOUS HATER??/ POINT IS YOU DISLIKE HIM FOR SOMETHING HE DID TO CLEVELAND... I DIDN'T KNOW PEOPLE HAD ENOUGH TIME IN THEIR DAY TO DISLIKE A PERSON WHO THEY DON'T KNOW FOR SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T EFFECT THEM IN THE LEAST BIT... AND I CAN TELL BY THE NAME CALLING THAT YOU'RE GETTING A TAD IRRITATED SO IMMA LEAVE YOU WITH THIS STATEMENT:

FOLKS JUST CLOWNIN BUT THERES ALWAYS SOME ULTRA 23 HIT COMBO SENSATIVE ASS 2 PLY TISSUE USIN MU FUCKA TRYNA HOP IN AND RUIN SHIT. BUZZ KILLINGTON ASS ASIAN

TAKE YOUR BITCH LEVEL DOWN FROM A 10 TO A 2

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
WHO DID I CALL A JEALOUS HATER??/ POINT IS YOU DISLIKE HIM FOR SOMETHING HE DID TO CLEVELAND... I DIDN'T KNOW PEOPLE HAD ENOUGH TIME IN THEIR DAY TO DISLIKE A PERSON WHO THEY DON'T KNOW FOR SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T EFFECT THEM IN THE LEAST BIT... AND I CAN TELL BY THE NAME CALLING THAT YOU'RE GETTING A TAD IRRITATED SO IMMA LEAVE YOU WITH THIS STATEMENT:

FOLKS JUST CLOWNIN BUT THERES ALWAYS SOME ULTRA 23 HIT COMBO SENSATIVE ASS 2 PLY TISSUE USIN MU FUCKA TRYNA HOP IN AND RUIN SHIT. BUZZ KILLINGTON ASS ASIAN

TAKE YOUR BITCH LEVEL DOWN FROM A 10 TO A 2
nobody said you had to hate him. you the one on here cryin that we should worship the faggot. you the one irritated not me. we were all perfectly fine with lebron being a faggot ass bitch til captain save a doosh (you) came thru to save the day. i didnt know people had enough time in their day to defend a person who doesnt give a fuck about them whatsoever.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i know it was a terrible analogy you dumbfuck that was the point i was pretty much restating your point which is YOU DONT HAVE ONE you dumb fuck.

IF LEBRON HAD NEVER CLAIMED TO BE CLEVELANDS SAVIOUR AND THAT HE WASNT LEAVING TIL HE GOT A RING THIS WOULDNT BE AN ISSUE.
wow, you really didn't even understand what I was trying to say

I quit... you win... I can't deal with retarded people anymore

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
wow, you really didn't even understand what I was trying to say

I quit... you win... I can't deal with retarded people anymore
i understand what youre trying to say, its just that what youre trying to say is completely irrelevant when you look at the total picture. no hard feelings you know youre my favorite laker groupie.