QUESTION TO LAKER FANS/HEAT HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Lebron shoulda have been a drama queen about it and did a one hour special and also he lead the cavs on and three other teams, making them think he was gonna sign with them when he knew for 2 years he was going to miami. Shows how immature he is. If he wanted to be in a better situation that's fine, I'm not knocking that. He just went about it the wrong way imo.
Karl and gary were at the end of their careers so that doesn't count like phil said.
And shaq left because the money was just too good to pass up and they had a young nig by the name of kobe bryant. Smart move on his part. Niggas get traded or sign with teams all the team, lebron just went about it the wrong way.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
That was probably the network and his agents decision. If they offered you a million to announce on a certain date and time, would you say no? I am using a hypothetical and do not know the specifics, but you get my point.
If u had any sense of class u would say no. U think durant or rose would do that kind of shit? I don't think so.

Dec 2, 2006
If u had any sense of class u would say no. U think durant or rose would do that kind of shit? I don't think so.
This has nothing to do with class. The NBA is a business. All the hoopla surrounding it, whether it be merchandise or Lebron's signing, is profitable. None of us here know what Durant or Rose would do.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Exactly. He didn't do a special saying my talents are gonna stay in the heartland lol nor does he talk like he in the third person. I think lebron tarnished his legacy because he went to a team that's not his, where he ain't the captain. If he woulda stayed in cleveland and won some championships he woulda been respected way more. U niggas sayin he needed help in cleveland yet the heat brough big z down there with him lol so aye. Ok I'm done...I think!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
This has nothing to do with class. The NBA is a business. All the hoopla surrounding it, whether it be merchandise or Lebron's signing, is profitable. None of us here know what Durant or Rose would do.
Bro I've been watching the nba since I was born and I'm 31. I know how the game go. So don't give me that shit. Bottomline he didn't have any class and knew he was goin to the heat but still visited other teams. Durant and rose would never do that shit how do I know? Cuz look at how they carry themselves. I know u a lebron fan so I'm not argue with u about ur dude cuz its pointless.

Dec 2, 2006
Bro I've been watching the nba since I was born and I'm 31. I know how the game go. So don't give me that shit. Bottomline he didn't have any class and knew he was goin to the heat but still visited other teams. Durant and rose would never do that shit how do I know? Cuz look at how they carry themselves. I know u a lebron fan so I'm not argue with u about ur dude cuz its pointless.
I am a fan of Lebron's abilities on the court. I am not saying I would do the same thing, I am just saying that people ate off of his signing, including whoever he donated the money to. It isn't all that bad.

Oct 11, 2009
WHAT IF HE STAYED IN CLEVELAND AND NEVER WON?? THEN IT WOULD BE ALL THIS ABOUT HOW HE NEVER WON A RING SO HE CANT BE ONE OF THE GREATS... IF I RECALL CORRECTLY JORDAN HIMSELF WAS HYPING LEBRON WHILE LEBRON WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL.. AND TO THE POINT ABOUT THE DECISION: IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW HE WENT ABOUT MAKING THE DECISION... AND HOW IS ALL THAT MONEY THAT SHAQ GOT TOO MUCH TO PASS UP BUT PLAYING WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHASING A RING NOT OK??? DIDN'T HE TAKE LESS MONEY TO PLAY IN MIAMI... IN AN AGE WHERE FANS ALWAYS SHIT ON A PLAYER FOR CHASING THE MONEY I THOUGHT HE'D GET A LITTLE PRAISE FOR TAKING LESS... HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU HAD A DECENT JOB IN A SHITTY PLACE, GOT TO TAKE A BETTER JOB IN A BETTER PLACE AND GET TO WORK WITH YOUR FRIENDS??? YOU WOULDN'T TAKE THAT OPPORTUNITY???

Jan 12, 2006
WHAT IF HE STAYED IN CLEVELAND AND NEVER WON?? THEN IT WOULD BE ALL THIS ABOUT HOW HE NEVER WON A RING SO HE CANT BE ONE OF THE GREATS... IF I RECALL CORRECTLY JORDAN HIMSELF WAS HYPING LEBRON WHILE LEBRON WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL.. AND TO THE POINT ABOUT THE DECISION: IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW HE WENT ABOUT MAKING THE DECISION... AND HOW IS ALL THAT MONEY THAT SHAQ GOT TOO MUCH TO PASS UP BUT PLAYING WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHASING A RING NOT OK??? DIDN'T HE TAKE LESS MONEY TO PLAY IN MIAMI... IN AN AGE WHERE FANS ALWAYS SHIT ON A PLAYER FOR CHASING THE MONEY I THOUGHT HE'D GET A LITTLE PRAISE FOR TAKING LESS... HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU HAD A DECENT JOB IN A SHITTY PLACE, GOT TO TAKE A BETTER JOB IN A BETTER PLACE AND GET TO WORK WITH YOUR FRIENDS??? YOU WOULDN'T TAKE THAT OPPORTUNITY???
lebron is a bitch, just learn to accept it.

Oct 11, 2009
IM NOT GONNA TURN THIS INTO LEBRON VS. KOBE BUT KOBE RAPED A WOMAN AND SNITCHED ON SHAQ... KINDA BITCHMADE TO ME BUT I STILL LIKE HIM AS A PLAYER... ALL THIS HATE DOESN'T SEEM TO STEM FROM LEBRONS ON COURT PLAY AND IF ITS JUST ABOUT "THE DECISION" THEN THAT SOUNDS KINDA PETTY TO ME... BUT LIKE RASAN SAID I AINT CONVINCING ANYBODY... JUST GIVING MY OPINIONS...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
IM NOT GONNA TURN THIS INTO LEBRON VS. KOBE BUT KOBE RAPED A WOMAN AND SNITCHED ON SHAQ... KINDA BITCHMADE TO ME BUT I STILL LIKE HIM AS A PLAYER... ALL THIS HATE DOESN'T SEEM TO STEM FROM LEBRONS ON COURT PLAY AND IF ITS JUST ABOUT "THE DECISION" THEN THAT SOUNDS KINDA PETTY TO ME... BUT LIKE RASAN SAID I AINT CONVINCING ANYBODY... JUST GIVING MY OPINIONS...
I don't lile lebron cuz of the decision
And I don't like kobe cuz he is a snitch and a jerk lol but I don't think he raped ol girl. She was just tryin to get a pay day.
Both are great players tho.

Aug 6, 2008
SO HE SHOULDA TOOK THE PATRICK EWING/ALLEN IVERSON/KARL MALONE/GARY PAYTON/ KEVIN GARNETT ROUTE AND SIT THERE AND CONTINUE TO LOSE UNTIL THE END OF HIS CAREER AND THEN LEAVE??? 7 YEARS SEEMS LIKE PLENTY OF TIME TO ME... SHAQ ONLY PLAYED IN ORLANDO FOR 4 YEARS BEFORE HE DECIDED TO TAKE HIS TALENTS TO INGLEWOOD...WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??/
there is no difference, sports fans are hypocrites

May 2, 2002
Don't forget he also said he wasn't gonna leave and wasn't gonna go ring chasing...then turned around and did it anyway.

And he signed for 100 mil...not 100 thousand. And Florida has no income tax...so excuse me for not praising him for taking less.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
U not gonna convince us bro lol I see what u saying. But after that one hour special and then the celebration with bosh and wade after, I was like this is a joke lol I was done with all of them niggas.
yeah, that celebration at the beginning of the season (for the heat) was embarrassing.

them celebrating like they won it all after the celtic series was also a disappointment, especially after how the bulls did them last night.

side note: j. noah is steadily becoming one of my favorite players. his effort and intensity is fucking crazy.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
See this is your problem. You think because Kobe is a faggot its ok for Lebra to do the same. its not. they are both bitches but with kobe at least you expect it. hes always been a douche bag. Lebra acted like he was a good guy then rolled out like a bitch. and hes a yankee fan? thats faggot squared type shit.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
what if jordan stayed in chicago and never won a ring? oh wait, he did stay and won six of them...