Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley June 9th [Las Vegas]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who takes it?

• Total voters
Mar 18, 2008
In my equation it looks like Manny askin' for a 50/50 split is what is stupid and turning down $40 Million with no pay Per View was dumb as feeezuck for Pacquiao to pass up. Damn...aint nobody gone come and correct the numbers for me so I can get a better handle on this shit.

Mar 18, 2008
How do you promote a rematch when the principle people are cowards, deceitful and crooks? All this bullshit starts with Pacquiao not wanting to fight Floyd. Arum is a scapegoat and is protecting Manny while his own reputation takes a beating. If Manny really wanted to show that he's with Mayweather's drug testing then this past Pacquiao vs Bradley fight would have been administered by the USDA. Correct me if I'm wrong but Manny said he would only go through the testing if Mayweather agreed to a 50/50 split. So Pacquiao knows Mayweather wouldn't agree to a paycut like that when his Pay Perview numbers are higher than Pacquiao's numbers. Manny was getting what...$20 million guaranteed and then some portion of the Pay Perview revenue? Mayweather offered $20 mil plus another $20 mil so that's double for the fighter. Now has Pac's Pay Perview renvenue ever exceeded his guranteed purse? Don't the promoters get their cut: Top Rank, Golden Boy and Mayweather promotions. So how much is really left to Pacquiao to claim. $150 mill -$50 mill for Floyd ($100 mill) -$40 mill for Pacquiao ($60 mill) / Golden Boy, Top Rank, Maywether Promotions $20 mill each.

Mayweather's total take: $70 mill

Pacquiao's total take $40 mill -Bob Arum at 27% = $29,200,000

Pacquiao is paid Pay Perview revenue against his promoters Pay Per view earnings 10%-15%-30% (what is the number is my question?)

Arum 27% against Pacquiao's Pay perview % could bring Pac a little more change.

If someone can come and correct these numbers feel free cause I'm just guessing here.

Mayweather (and probably Arum) also get's revenue from shirts, drinks and anything sold in the venue from what I believe and I have no idea how much that is.
In my equation it looks like Manny askin' for a 50/50 split is what is stupid and turning down $40 Million with no pay Per View was dumb as feeezuck for Pacquiao to pass up. Damn...aint nobody gone come and correct the numbers for me so I can get a better handle on this shit

Feb 3, 2006
Bigface went from saying Bradley would win (according to him) to saying he scored the fight a draw to saying Bradley outboxed Pac and won by a considerable amount.

I don't know what lungs said.
Posted up me writing that I scored the fight a Bradley win?? I'll wait to see you post it.

Feb 3, 2006
naner......you will always be good in my book....and it's has nothing to do with boxing. I still remember how much classic Midwest/South underground links you had when those threads were a live a well.......
But you do know your boxing.

You are a fucking clown. You called Rios a Bum because he looked horrible......he had to drop a whole bunch of weight to fight Abril.
But with Cotto vs. Manny......you give Cotto an excuse because he was weight drained? So Rios doesn't get the same excuse?
I mean seriously bitch....make your fucking mind up.
Bum-Bum didn't fight at catch weight dumb ass. He's a overreated bum just like I called it, so get over it.

Feb 3, 2006
LMAO. You're a funny dude for real.

For the record I barely post on here about anything relating to Pac/Floyd fights because people here are such clowns save for a few. Go look at both of our pre fight predictions for Pac's immediately last fight. Guess I should've been shouting and typing in caps all day about how I knew the fight would go just like that. But then I'm not a little bitch..
Back peddle like the sideline hoe you are. You are a clown for real, if you're bitch made over the internet I'm sure you're very bitch made in real life. I guess the truth hurts doesn't it Mr. POST-fight smart guy.. It's funny to see you and the rest of the Manny homo's always prop'ing eachother like lil groupie's.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I was at the fight, and folks were ready to burn the MGM the fuck down after they heard that decision!

They damn near started a riot in the lobby.
Get in line because that wasnt the first time people wanted to do that! When Pernell got royally robbed against Chavez folks felt the same way so these folks get no pity from me. Got Em!!