Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley June 9th [Las Vegas]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who takes it?

• Total voters

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Lampley has long been a Pacquiao and Cotto dickrider. He looked like he was gonna cry when Cotto lost to Margarito
Shit u aint lying about Cotto. I still remember in one of the rounds when Cotto was throwing wild shots at Mayweather while he was on the ropes and Lampley yelled out "BOOM" hella loud and we all started laughing at home haha. He shows his bias very easy and he shouldnt especially the position that he is in. Got Em!!

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I would love for you to post the actually 5 rounds you gave to Bradley. Manny lost all the championship rounds and it's hard to win a close fight doing that. And for you a guy that never gives a pre-fight breakdown, but loves to show up after a fight posting like you're the in all be all of boxing, it's pretty funny for you to call anyone a idiot. I would love for you to actually give a PRE-FIGHT breakdown and not a after fight breakdown one of these days. You love talking like you're so smart after the fact.. It's real easy to run your big mouth and make smart ass comments after the fact like you love to do. Why don't you show everyone how smart you are and actually pick a winner before the fight Mr. Know it all about boxing. If not shut the fuck up with all your smart ass AFTER THE FIGHT comments.
LMAO at getting so angry. You're such a clown it's funny. I picked Pacquiao to win on the cards for whatever that's worth (which should be nothing), what does that have to with anything I'm saying right now? Predictions before the fight and actual fight results are entirely different things. If you don't know how to score a fight I don't know what to tell you. For the record my pick meant nothing, I don't bet on boxing because it ruins what I watch so I didn't have money on it and I don't hold any personal investment on either fighting that night or promotional company. Again if the roles were reversed and it was Mayweather in the ring with Bradley and the fight played out EXACTLY like that I'd be calling everyone that scored 7 for Bradley a complete idiot.

What exactly does fight predicting have to do with knowledge of what I actually watch? And I appreciate you calling me a know it all, considering I've never claimed it and no one on here has ever said as such. It's flattering.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
It seems like basically what you're saying is that just because you predicted Bradley would win, that you have to justify that position even after the fight ended which is wrong. If I could predict boxing 100% I'd be rich. I've always been drawn to boxing because of the unknown, because it can end in a second, because no hopers shut people in a night, not because I think I'm always right.

For the record I also thought Mike Jones would wipe his ass with Randall Bailey and Bailey erased anything Mike Jones did in a punch, should I go crazy telling people Bailey landed a lucky punch? You don't live and die by your predictions and people far more important in the business than you or I have made plenty of incorrect predictions.

Jan 18, 2006
@Rumpelstiltskin, I watched the UK broadcast, u aint telling me anything and it was the same dicksucking especially since Khan was one of the commentators. I swear these dudes just like to overdo it just to make Mayweather and Manny seem so great. Its so laughable yall cant give in at all. Manny just completely obliterated Bradley which makes me ask the next question. if Manny was so dominant why didnt he stop Bradley especially since Bradleys ankles was fucked up since the 4th round? How is Manny gonna let someone with a bummed ankle be more active then him the last 5 rounds of the fight?

Mar 30, 2011
some news i got from my cuzzo.

ESPN just announced that WBO president will review the Pacquiao-Bradley fight along with 5 international judges. They better get it right this time!

Mar 18, 2008
How do you promote a rematch when the principle people are cowards, deceitful and crooks? All this bullshit starts with Pacquiao not wanting to fight Floyd. Arum is a scapegoat and is protecting Manny while his own reputation takes a beating. If Manny really wanted to show that he's with Mayweather's drug testing then this past Pacquiao vs Bradley fight would have been administered by the USDA. Correct me if I'm wrong but Manny said he would only go through the testing if Mayweather agreed to a 50/50 split. So Pacquiao knows Mayweather wouldn't agree to a paycut like that when his Pay Perview numbers are higher than Pacquiao's numbers. Manny was getting what...$20 million guaranteed and then some portion of the Pay Perview revenue? Mayweather offered $20 mil plus another $20 mil so that's double for the fighter. Now has Pac's Pay Perview renvenue ever exceeded his guranteed purse? Don't the promoters get their cut: Top Rank, Golden Boy and Mayweather promotions. So how much is really left to Pacquiao to claim. $150 mill -$50 mill for Floyd ($100 mill) -$40 mill for Pacquiao ($60 mill) / Golden Boy, Top Rank, Maywether Promotions $20 mill each.

Mayweather's total take: $70 mill

Pacquiao's total take $40 mill -Bob Arum at 27% = $29,200,000

Pacquiao is paid Pay Perview revenue against his promoters Pay Per view earnings 10%-15%-30% (what is the number is my question?)

Arum 27% against Pacquiao's Pay perview % could bring Pac a little more change.

If someone can come and correct these numbers feel free cause I'm just guessing here.

Mayweather (and probably Arum) also get's revenue from shirts, drinks and anything sold in the venue from what I believe and I have no idea how much that is.

May 6, 2002
@Rumpelstiltskin, I watched the UK broadcast, u aint telling me anything and it was the same dicksucking especially since Khan was one of the commentators.
Another problem is that Manny was beating Bradley.
There is no way we can agree on this. You are saying the commentators were speaking greatly about Manny. I think it was justified because he won the fight. Now, if I believed he lost it would be something else. I can say "ya, how biased of them". I do it all the time. Emmanuel Steward will see a black fighter KO'd and call it a lucky punch or talk about how he'll be back and it's OK. I know biased when I see it, this was simply commentating on the fighter that was winning.

Feb 8, 2006
U a funny dude rump., u need to go watch it again man I know it hurts. U loss money too. Check out rounds 1-3 and 9-12 and give me your honest opinion and not someone else's. Most people really don't know how to score fights at all

Feb 3, 2006
LMAO at getting so angry. You're such a clown it's funny. I picked Pacquiao to win on the cards for whatever that's worth (which should be nothing), what does that have to with anything I'm saying right now? Predictions before the fight and actual fight results are entirely different things. If you don't know how to score a fight I don't know what to tell you. For the record my pick meant nothing, I don't bet on boxing because it ruins what I watch so I didn't have money on it and I don't hold any personal investment on either fighting that night or promotional company. Again if the roles were reversed and it was Mayweather in the ring with Bradley and the fight played out EXACTLY like that I'd be calling everyone that scored 7 for Bradley a complete idiot.

What exactly does fight predicting have to do with knowledge of what I actually watch? And I appreciate you calling me a know it all, considering I've never claimed it and no one on here has ever said as such. It's flattering.
No emotion at all I'm just telling the truth about how you roll in the boxing threads. I actually think your a dumb ass cornball sideline hoe to tell you the truth. My point is don't run your mouth making bullshit comments, if you can't even give a pre-fight breakdown of who you think will win and why. I know you're not a know it all, because your not even right half of the times with the bullshit that comes out your mouth. You're nothing more then a guy that repeats everything you hear from the HBO/Showtime Commentators, then post it up after the fight like you have some great boxing knowledge. Like I said before it's real easy to breakdown a fight after it already happened. I think most Manny fans are just mad because I told them before the fight that Manny would gas by 9th round and it happened, I told them if Manny didn't hurt or KO Bradley he was in for a long hard fight. The big difference between me and you is that I give you my point of view before the fight and most of the time it happens in the ring.

Feb 3, 2006
U a funny dude rump., u need to go watch it again man I know it hurts. U loss money too. Check out rounds 1-3 and 9-12 and give me your honest opinion and not someone else's. Most people really don't know how to score fights at all
They still don't hear u, but guess what They can keep on crying a river for Manny's 'L', and Bradley is still the WBO 147lb champ..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
You're a Bum-Bum Rios fan that thought Bum-Bum win his last fight vs. Abril, so your dumbass comments and opinion don't matter. In other words shut the fuck up moron.
You sure are a hoe and I'll be your fucking pimp......

bitch listen closely and don't make me say this twice before I slap your stupid ass again......

I didn't even watch the last Rios fight and I offered NO Opinion on it. So, how the fuck do you say I thought Rios won his last fight.
Your brain must have touched Mayweather dick to many times because you are literally going crazy......

So, in other words..........take this dick out your mouth bitch.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
No emotion at all I'm just telling the truth about how you roll in the boxing threads. I actually think your a dumb ass cornball sideline hoe to tell you the truth. My point is don't run your mouth making bullshit comments, if you can't even give a pre-fight breakdown of who you think will win and why. I know you're not a know it all, because your not even right half of the times with the bullshit that comes out your mouth. You're nothing more then a guy that repeats everything you hear from the HBO/Showtime Commentators, then post it up after the fight like you have some great boxing knowledge. Like I said before it's real easy to breakdown a fight after it already happened. I think most Manny fans are just mad because I told them before the fight that Manny would gas by 9th round and it happened, I told them if Manny didn't hurt or KO Bradley he was in for a long hard fight. The big difference between me and you is that I give you my point of view before the fight and most of the time it happens in the ring.
LMAO. You're a funny dude for real.

For the record I barely post on here about anything relating to Pac/Floyd fights because people here are such clowns save for a few. Go look at both of our pre fight predictions for Pac's immediately last fight. Guess I should've been shouting and typing in caps all day about how I knew the fight would go just like that. But then I'm not a little bitch..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
naner......you will always be good in my book....and it's has nothing to do with boxing. I still remember how much classic Midwest/South underground links you had when those threads were a live a well.......
But you do know your boxing.

You're a Bum-Bum Rios fan that thought Bum-Bum win his last fight vs. Abril, so your dumbass comments and opinion don't matter. In other words shut the fuck up moron.
You are a fucking clown. You called Rios a Bum because he looked horrible......he had to drop a whole bunch of weight to fight Abril.
But with Cotto vs. Manny......you give Cotto an excuse because he was weight drained? So Rios doesn't get the same excuse?
I mean seriously bitch....make your fucking mind up.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I just saw that Manny is gonna fight Marquez again on Nov. 10th. Thats hella weak if thats tru. I wonder who May will fight in the fall? Got Em!!

Feb 8, 2006
Bradley to appear at Cathedral City's celebration

While Timothy Bradley will be honored in the Coachella Valley this weekend, his controversial victory prompted comment from a prominent politician in Washington on Tuesday.

Cathedral City will honor the WBO welterweight champion with a celebration Saturday. The rally will take place from 7 to 8 p.m. in the Town Square in front of City Hall.

Bradley, a Cathedral City resident and graduate of Cathedral City High School, will address fans at the event, which is free for the public to attend.

Bradley posted a message on Twitter and Facebook on Tuesday to thank fans for their support in his split-decision victory over Manny Pacquiao on Saturday in Las Vegas.

“I would like to thank all my friends, family, and supporters,” Bradley wrote on Facebook. “I finally had a chance to watch the fight last night and after watching it I felt just like I did the night of the fight ... I won the fight! Pacquiao is a great man and a great fighter and he will have a chance to get his title back and at the same time I will be able to get a more definitive win.”

On Monday, Bradley had an MRI on his injured left foot, which he injured in the second round Saturday. The MRI didn't reveal any fractures in the foot, but there are some pulled ligaments, manager Cameron Dunkin said.

Bradley will be off his feet, which includes a twisted right ankle, for eight weeks.

Dunkin said the fighter has had a difficult time ignoring the media backlash from the decision.

“He's trying,” he said. “It's hard, though. He's a nice kid, and he takes a whole lot of this personal, and they're pretty vicious out there. It's been pretty hard on him.”

The outcry continued Tuesday. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) supported calls for an investigation into the judging of Saturday's fight, although he said he believed nothing “untoward” occurred.

Bob Arum, the CEO of Top Rank Promotions, formally requested Monday that Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto look into the outcome.

“Remember this fight involved hundreds of millions of dollars,” Reid told reporters in Washington. “As I said, I am confident there was nothing untoward. I think people just make bad decisions in a lot of things they do — including judging fights — but it doesn't hurt to clear the air and take a look at this.”

In 2010, Pacquiao endorsed Reid at a rally four days before the senator won re-election over Republican challenger Sharron Angle. Reid and Arum also are close friends.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/2012...sey=nav|head

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Well fellas I didn't see this fight but from the sounds of it sounds like Pacquiao was robbed.

If Floyd Sr. thinks Pacquiao should have won then that tells me a lot.

Also with Lennox Lewis tweeting that this decision was worse than his first fight with Holyfield that ended in a draw, man....

But then two of the judges scrored it for Bradley, then Ironlungs re-watched it and scored it for Bradley too. Bigface scored it for Bradley as well? I trust Ironlungs and Bigface. But I don't see why so many people scored it for Pacquiao especially Pacquiao's haters, if they thought he really should've lost.

So I guess I have to see/score it for myself.

Does anyone know if they're showing the replay on HBO? I'll def check it out and give my honest opinion.
Bigface went from saying Bradley would win (according to him) to saying he scored the fight a draw to saying Bradley outboxed Pac and won by a considerable amount.

I don't know what lungs said.