Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley June 9th [Las Vegas]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who takes it?

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2006
yeah its disgusting to me folks wanna call this the worst robbery of alltime, not even close. De la Hoya/Trinidad was a way worse robbery then this shit and De La Hoya gave away 3 rounds at the end just like this fight.

Dec 9, 2005
Well, for the magnitude of this fight, being one of the two biggest boxers in the sport...it definitely looks very bad.

There are terrible decisions in boxing. Just not usually when this many eyes are watching.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^ Difference being, you just heard about that through the grape vine. I was living it.
Dont matter. A robbery is a robbery and upsetting a arena of folks is upsetting a arena of folks. The point was this wasnt the worst robbery by far in my book. Got Em!!

i seen worst robbery's in the ufc its just that...... nobody just a fuck.
Exactly. People try to say this sucks for boxing and thats why the UFC is taking over. First off the UFC will never over take boxing and 2nd of all they have their own share of robberies but since the sport isnt as big as boxing that u dont hear about those robberies as much. I like both sports by the way and follow both very closely so no bias on my part. Got Em!!

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Back peddle like the sideline hoe you are. You are a clown for real, if you're bitch made over the internet I'm sure you're very bitch made in real life. I guess the truth hurts doesn't it Mr. POST-fight smart guy.. It's funny to see you and the rest of the Manny homo's always prop'ing eachother like lil groupie's.
Little bitch.

Mar 24, 2006
Back peddle like the sideline hoe you are. You are a clown for real, if you're bitch made over the internet I'm sure you're very bitch made in real life. I guess the truth hurts doesn't it Mr. POST-fight smart guy.. It's funny to see you and the rest of the Manny homo's always prop'ing eachother like lil groupie's.
Lol @ your Manny homos comment. the biggest groupies on this site is you and the other Mistress Mays.

Feb 3, 2006
Read the thread bigfacial. You went from saying Bradley would win to saying you scored the fight a draw to saying Bradley outboxed Pac and won by a considerable amount.
So you're saying that you couldn't find me posting anything other then I scored the fight a draw I see. lol...

Feb 3, 2006
Lol @ your Manny homos comment. the biggest groupies on this site is you and the other Mistress Mays.
Just got done watching Ortiz get KO'ed by Mayweather again. Oh yeah don't forget I told Mayweather was going to KO him before that fight too. You see the pattern of me being right and you lames always getting it wrong. I understand why you guys are so mad.. LOL..

Apr 20, 2005
Just got done watching Ortiz get KO'ed by Mayweather again. Oh yeah don't forget I told Mayweather was going to KO him before that fight too. You see the pattern of me being right and you lames always getting it wrong. I understand why you guys are so mad.. LOL..
were u beatin ur meat when u were watching that fight?

Dec 9, 2005

LOL @ patting yourself on the back for that "prediction"

Mar 24, 2006
I rewatched the fight muted again tonight and scored it exactly like Kellerman did on The Fight Game episode immediately following tonight's bout. He had it 7 rounds Pac, 1 round Bradley and 4 rounds even.

At the end of the day though....Pac landed almost 100 more punches. Bradley might have thrown more but he still landed less. The punches he was landing wasn't effecting Manny at all, while on the other hand ALOT of Manny's punches WERE effecting Bradley.

91% of the people polled tonight on HBO believed Pac won. I guess the other 9% that thought otherwise are the real boxing fans ain't that right bigface?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Fight was closer then y'all want to admit. My boy who is a Manny fan said the same shit. Even made a good point, turn off the sound and watch the fight. No dickriding and ignoring shots that Bradley landed
Caught the replay bruh, you're and your boy is right. Yeah Bradley's shots were ignored.