ok, this being "siccness" an all...i got a dilema

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i got the clipper situation under control......but the pimple is quite odd.....

no it hasnt spreaded, it was a white head.....lil sucker busted all over me

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
drunkinfool said:
i got the clipper situation under control......but the pimple is quite odd.....

no it hasnt spreaded, it was a white head.....lil sucker busted all over me
lol...shaving your balls....white shit busted all over you......if there's ever a time to question your sexuality, now might be a great opportunity

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
next time get some beezy to do it 4 ya.....and oops look it slipped into her mouth....about the pimple-you on ya own there patna

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
jr916 said:
next time get some beezy to do it 4 ya.....and oops look it slipped into her mouth....about the pimple-you on ya own there patna
man,...any of my womans could never hand me to please me let at lone touch me right enuff to have any thing soft,..yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrdida?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol......

after numurous times off "rubbin it out" the zits gone muphuckas.....at least thats what ol girl said las nite

Apr 25, 2002
Razors?

Damn, are dudes really puttin' razors straight to their ball sacks?! That just sounds ludacris! I'm too scared to get THAT close. Some clippers, of course, they got gaurds on them to prevent the type of thing drunkinfool did you if you're careful!

Are some of you motherfuckas really puttin' Mach 3's to your sack? If so, what's the method?! hahahah :knockout:

Sep 6, 2005
Mr. Chronic said:
Damn, are dudes really puttin' razors straight to their ball sacks?! That just sounds ludacris! I'm too scared to get THAT close. Some clippers, of course, they got gaurds on them to prevent the type of thing drunkinfool did you if you're careful!

Are some of you motherfuckas really puttin' Mach 3's to your sack? If so, what's the method?! hahahah :knockout:
hahahahahaha real talk fuck all that
but then my balls aint that hairy tehse mothafuckas prolly need to do more than a quick trim down lmao