ok, this being "siccness" an all...i got a dilema

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
drunkinfool said:
ok, i was just cutting my hair right now, with hair clippers.

i decided to shave my balls too while im at it. thing is the clippers are my boys, they aint mine.

ok, after carefull thinking and about 4 beers later i said fuck it, he wont know. so there i am, shaving my balls away. i get them pretty clean cut when i decide i should shave UNDER my balls. you know lift up and cut. well that was a mistake. i clipped the bottem of my sack an it was bleeding, i then notice a piece of my balls is wedged in the clipper. you know, ball meat. should i tell my boy, or shouldnt i? i mean the only reason i am contiplating tjis is cuz we are hella cool, i couldnt sleep easy (just a saying, but i just couldnt do that to him cuz were hella cool. i guess karma comes into play). or should i get him new ones an say they broke?

any advice is welcome.
damn that makes me hurt just by reading that

May 13, 2006
You should of adjusted those clippers to safe mode other than setting them to kill mode.

Just tell your boy you broke his clippers and get him a new one. Dont get all into detail i dont think he would want to hear that because he might look back and think about the time he let you borrow his comb and starts trippin out or somthin' like that i dont know.

Jun 6, 2006
Meelo said:
ay that shit hella hurt huh? i did that shit with some sccissors when i was a youngin.. haha i was scared as fuck... i was curious as fuck after watchin "real sex" on HBO and accidently missed the hair and cut my sack.... never cut my shit again in my life.

nononono damn my nigga got dammn, thats worse then cuzzo.my god how did yal liv.

so to the cuzzo hwose writng this letter,is ur ballz still stuck in the shaver,do u need me 2 call the ambulance,like that movie when dude got his nuts caught in his zipper

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
SAY YOU SAW YOUR ,....UMMM YOUR DOG OR CAT SHAVING THEY BALLS AND YOU RESPECT HE TOO MUCH TO LET HIM USE THEM SO YOU GONNA BUY HIM SOME NEW ONES,.....

OR THAT THEY STARTED MAKING A FUNNY NOISE AND TOSSED IT,..AND A NEW ONE IS ON THEY WAY

Stealth

May 8, 2002
This is the most painful/uncomfortable thing I've ever read...and I've probably ready about a half million posts on the Siccness.

Some things are just meant to be kept to yourself...

BAMMER said:
Personally I'd be more worried about the cut under my scrotum,than my buddy.

May 16, 2002
I found myself a solution for the lift and trim. First you never use clippers without a guard. Use the smallest guard. Get as close of a shave as you can. Then get some disposable shavers. Finish the job in the shower with some soap. It's a little more work but your sac will be safer.

Aug 20, 2004
www.af.mil
^^always use the guard and I keep two pairs of clippers one's for my balls and ones for my hair. It sounds like you were doing this drunk too? bad idea. I'd get your friend new clippers though or at least clean his up reeeaaallllyyy good.

Feb 9, 2006
FUCKING OUCH!!!!!! it's hard to even think about....and who the fuck cuts their ball hairs?????? ain't nothing sharp going anywhere near that area for me, fuck that!!!!

Jul 4, 2002
nbpsfc said:
FUCKING OUCH!!!!!! it's hard to even think about....and who the fuck cuts their ball hairs??????

at first i was thinking the same thing but after hella guys replying like the do it too, i just figured all me do that shit lol!