ok, this being "siccness" an all...i got a dilema

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
OMG thats too much, yeah man I would buy him new clippers and say you broke em or something cuz I'd be pissed if my friend used my shit to clipp his pubes off.

those musta been some off brand ass clippers to take a chunk of meat off your nuts though, damn i bet that shit was painful. I figured you woulda let out a yelp so loud he woulda known hats up from the bathroom

May 7, 2002
MOREBASS said:
You need to stop bullshitting and take a Mach 3 to the sack.
Words of wisdom. I was waiting for someone to bring up the Mach 3. Smoothest shave a man can get lmao. But seriously though, use a mach 3 and no worries there.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
what you need to do with the scissors is clean them w/ peroxide and rubbing alcohol and you're set to go. forget about buying a new set of scissors. Just cleam them fuckers thoroughly(sp.) and forget about it(time will heal your wound). Or dump them in hot water(just like ppl do with baby bottles) and let them fuckers soak for a min. and dry them completely.

OR buy a new set and tell your buddy you broke them.....very simple! Just DO NOT........i repeat.....DO NOT tell him what actually happened for it will taint your friendship......or you'll probably be clowned for the rest of your life for being the one person who accidently cut their scrotum while attemping to maintain his pubic hair apperance. The nicknames "Chipper" or "Edward Scissorhands" will come into play.......

C

CCCUser925

THATS FUCKED UP! and shit its hilarious tho..

buy him a new set of clippers tho

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ok, fa show, i appreciate the responses and advice.

the reason i trim the balls was cuz hairy balls dont match with shaved upper penis skin, ya feel?

plus after a couple beers i was ready to shave ANY hair.

but like dude said, my homie probably shaves his too, but i ALWAYS clean the shit before i cut my hair....just a hygiene thing i guess.

ya, ima just brake em, show em to homeboy an cop him some new ones. these ones were fucked up anyways, i they dig to deep.

but i still got the ball meat chillin on the edge....any ideas what i should do wit it?

Jun 4, 2006
BOMBSAC said:
just tell him the truth, he prolly does it too!
good idea tho, thankx....when its time for my next trim, ill just use my husbands clippers lol! shhhh, it will be our lil secret!
if I had my own it'd be different, k?

baby's momma here: name: Tricia the Nurse lol (the siccness wont let me make my own name, anyone know PM me)

he probably does do it. I mean I like no hair...it's attractive lmao.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ok, i just told homeboy that i chopped my sack an thats why i copped him new ones....better to be honest right? he wasnt trippin.

but at least i got trimmed balls an free clippers