ok, this being "siccness" an all...i got a dilema

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
LMAO hate ta tell you but he prolly cut his balls with it before too! And a ya tellem cuz he might be cutting his mustache and get your pork skin on himz lip.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I ain't going thru all 9 pages, but take a razor to your nutsack you rookie
are you fuckin kiddin me? im scared enough to cut my nut hairs with the clippers but to put a razorblade to my nutsack aint happenin breh! id rather wax my nuts and deal with that pain (even tho i never done that).... at least i wouldnt have to worry about my sack sliced open n my nuts n veins hangin out. but either way shavin your dick n nut area sucks.... the only good news from it is that you will get sucked off and and nuts sucked and the bitch is more down to swallow your load.... from my experience anyway

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
someone brought up a good point, he probably shaves his balls with them too. I would ask first if he ever shaves his balls with them. He mighta got his nutts stuck in them bastards before. IT's not something you normally would talk about. Like having phone sex and accidentally grabbing the Icy Hot and having to hang up on the girl cause your nutts feel like they're sitting on dry ice

Nov 1, 2004
Similar to the story of my homeboy borrowing my clippers without asking, then me getting to inform him that those were my ball trimmers.

Got to use the guard man, No. 1 will do.

edit: 6 years later