Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
LoL... Sounds fun.

I need to start doing that more often. A backyard would help.

Oh and about that guy who's on Nas' dick... He's just a fan of Eastcoast shit, that's all. He's one of those guys that grew up listening to Jay-Z, Nas, DMX, probably Ja Rule, Biggie... That shit. So Tech doesn't make sense to that kid.

There are people who like krump/krunk shit... whatever the fuck that is. But don't bother turning that shit on in my house unless you want your cd tossed out the window. There's a lot of midwest music that I completely don't understand.

Nov 6, 2005
Im with you, Ive talked to Southern Rap listeners and they just look at me and let me know that techs shits weak, due to the fact his old shit doesnt slap quite as hard. Easy Coast just look at me blank, West Coast occasionally feel the speed rap, but generally its not "G" enough for em. Dont get me wrong though, theres always exceptions to the rule but alot of people just dont open their minds enough to hear something new.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's Gas One. He posts in every thread and it's always a wise ass post.

Ex. "They shoulda video taped my response to seeing Tech's album cover"

Don't let him get under your skin.

Oct 2, 2006
Man some dumbass with in a blazer backed his shit right into my Jeep yesterday and his spare tire bracket cracked my Header panel around my grill in like 5 places and left these huge white scratched on my bright red paint. Good thing the neighbors stopped him before he got away.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
FUCK LAKE TRAFFIC!!!!!

I am highly skilled at manuvering my ride down the missouri highway and getting stuck behind a large truck or suv that can't seem to achieve the posted speed limit because it is pulling a boat with a matching paint job both of which have kansas plates!

WooHoo! I'm a fucking magnet for that shit.

I often find myself wondering what the fuck do they do to get money. The big ass suv is bad enough at drinking all your funds when feasting on gasoline at 2 gallons a mile. How about that boat with all those propellers. How much does that mothafucka cost to roll around dual 454 engines. I can't imagine how they fund that weekends fuel cost unless thier occupation is gas thief or bank robber. Maybe they only take the boat out of the garage once a year and this is the moment they've been saving for. I don't see that beast getting you all the way to party cove unless you take out a loan or someshit. Maybe they just back it down in the water and let the kids swim around it. They might paddle that mothafucka across the cove.... all 30 some feat of absolute boating horsepower. I just don't know how the fuck they can afford the fuel. I really don't care but I would appreciate it if they would at least do the speed limit in the fast lane or GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY.

That is all