***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
dont do what? i aint jumping to fluffys aid but lmao this is the internet i dont need to join in the fad/popular thing to do. ima be me

and sry aside from the green and E ive never touched anything else unlike 90% of this forum lol .Nuttkase no matter how much u blab on about random ass shit spewing from your fingertips dont make it so kiddo. i gave facts u typed diahrea

but this grown adult is going to bed nighty night "goon" squad

SMH @ this damn fool. You got too tired of getting shitted on in the Strange Forum, so you decide to come to the Open Forum and get shitted on? You even use the same lame ass I gave u facts dog line.

You sir, are fucking pathetic. Explain to me why emma, who is a mod here, would report a picture you found on google, to herself?

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
SMH @ this damn fool. You got too tired of getting shitted on in the Strange Forum, so you decide to come to the Open Forum and get shitted on? You even use the same lame ass I gave u facts dog line.

You sir, are fucking pathetic. Explain to me why emma, who is a mod here, would report a picture you found on google, to herself?
well i'm only mod of the test forum- not open forum... but yea, dude is just paranoid. he thinks the "in crowd" (wtf) on sicc is all out to get him.. lol.

with this kind of behavior, it's best to respond the same way you would to a mentally ill homeless person yelling about nonsense conspiracies... it's best to just keep walking because if you engage with them they never shut up.

so, enough of this. can we either get back to the robo bashing or move this back to classics?

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
This mother fucker done reported abuse on all my pics too.....buster.
that's hilarious.

after all the shit he's talked on this site, he's gonna get that butthurt over a few photoshops and snitch to multiple image hosting sites...

(yet supposedly he's a hardcore gangsta that likes to stab people and isn't scared of anything.. but i guess the photoshops just really hurt his feelings)

funny how he's been online every day this week but doesn't say shit anymore..

Aug 9, 2005
that's hilarious.

after all the shit he's talked on this site, he's gonna get that butthurt over a few photoshops and snitch to multiple image hosting sites...

(yet supposedly he's a hardcore gangsta that likes to stab people and isn't scared of anything.. but i guess the photoshops just really hurt his feelings)

funny how he's been online every day this week but doesn't say shit anymore..
Seriously! he is the winner of....

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
okay wait, i'm gonna do 1 more thing before this is moved back to classics. i want to put together a slideshow of all the pics.

keep the thread open until tonight!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Hey emma + roo, bsb was telling us how he knows a guy who runs an image hosting site. So if you upload your pics to it, robo can't snitch because dude will just ignore him. Might wanna holla at him about it.

Sep 24, 2002
wtf are u talkin about you goddam nerdy loser? ive already posted what your lame ass far from someone who belongs on the sicness ass. and the thing with me and zero was weeks ago. so stop acting as if it was yesterday.... ... keep on saying anything else that u think justifies the diarrhea u type... im waiting....

You sir, are fucking pathetic. Explain to me why emma, who is a mod here, would report a picture you found on google, to
see u talk out the ass as if you know wtf is coming out. that shit made no sense. i said she or some others are reported posted links uploaded to image hosting sites nOT GOOGLE you idiot. happened ironically not long after i posted some of your moby looking ass some others and ofc nina. and then again garfield here posted some of i dont know who cause by the time i checked this thread they had already been reported and taken down. so before you blindlessly jump on a bandwagon to suck so e dick know wtf u are typing about.

Sep 24, 2002
i wonder if he reported us to the cyber police
see between the "spelled my name wrong" bs and retarded comments like this when folks know my posts where about cowards reported pics but yea me I WOULD smh . people here really don't think or just love to talk out of their ass for there next props. kinda useless really. cant convince a class a retards that they are really retards lol. o well later kiddies live on in goon dreams

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Or yall could make a myspace. and upload those pics there, and go to the pic, right click it, get image address. post here, without posting that myspace URL and he will never be able to flag em or get em taken down since all he will be able to see is the pic not the URL or the stuff to flag......