***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
I have no idea what you are talking about or who you even are. Next time you want to wink at Emma don't quote one of my posts. Thanks.
cause you knowing who i am is relevant to the fact i stated. and me quoting it was from people like u who think its ok for you and some others do it but not ok when done to you.
my pics where deleted and i think somewhere on here garfields pics where taken out too. Its call hypocrisy youngin

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
cause you knowing who i am is relevant to the fact i stated. and me quoting it was from people like u who think its ok for you and some others do it but not ok when done to you.
my pics where deleted and i think somewhere on here garfields pics where taken out too. Its call hypocrisy youngin
well if people get along its no problem, its when fuckheads like robo start talking to shit to everyone this happens.

Sep 24, 2002
yea i know but that wasn't the point. part of the "in" clique or not . being the one who starts shit or runs their mouth constant or not has nothing to do with thinking its ok to "expose" someone and report pics of themselves when they get a little back like a chicken shit
dont matter how tight the sicc "goons" run haha

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What in the fuck are you even talking about? lol @ your edit making even less sense then before.

Put the crack pipe down for a few.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
yea i know but that wasn't the point. part of the "in" clique or not . being the one who starts shit or runs their mouth constant or not has nothing to do with thinking its ok to "expose" someone and report pics of themselves when they get a little back like a chicken shit
dont matter how tight the sicc "goons" run haha
don't do it.

just go with the flow and get along, otherwise whats the point in being here?

Sep 24, 2002
don't do it.

just go with the flow and get along, otherwise whats the point in being here?
dont do what? i aint jumping to fluffys aid but lmao this is the internet i dont need to join in the fad/popular thing to do. ima be me

and sry aside from the green and E ive never touched anything else unlike 90% of this forum lol .Nuttkase no matter how much u blab on about random ass shit spewing from your fingertips dont make it so kiddo. i gave facts u typed diahrea

but this grown adult is going to bed nighty night "goon" squad

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
dont do what? i aint jumping to fluffys aid but lmao this is the internet i dont need to join in the fad/popular thing to do. ima be me

and sry aside from the green and E ive never touched anything else unlike 90% of this forum lol .Nuttkase no matter how much u blab on about random ass shit spewing from your fingertips dont make it so kiddo. i gave facts u typed diahrea

going against the grain for the fuck of it. seems like thats what u are doing..

and FYI most of these dudes make me laugh with their posts, thats why this shit is like crack, it makes me enjoy life reading funny posts. otherwise i wouldnt be here.. everyday...

<3 the sicc, even grapes of troll

if you dont like it nobody is forcing you to stay here ????????????

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City

You know you spelled your screen name wrong?