***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
yes, siccness...

it's also a place where (apparently) a guy can make a fake screen name pretending to be a woman, flirt with multiple guys on here, but once their identity is discovered, just go back to posting like everything is normal (still under the same female name). *shrug*

teh internets are a funny place..
so miss lisa a man??

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
ummmm yea alot of you folks do that same shit. i know cause someone *wink emma* did it to my shit. but yes it is ho move its online all is fair ya cant try and want shit deleted if your talkin shit
I have no idea what you are talking about or who you even are. Next time you want to wink at Emma don't quote one of my posts. Thanks.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
please don't tell me you was secretly PM'ing that dude thinking it was a female....? lol
naw, i think i made some flirty comments a while back..aww shit but i did get caught up.my girl never reads my shit but happend to one day and read my profile comments and seen what i told miss sonya.my girl was pissed im like man its a compliment why u trippin for 2 days she was mad at me then finnaly shows me sonyas myspace.shes like oh so damn these are the type of girls you think look hella good...man sonya is straight toe abck for reals hella ugly with like 4 or 5 kids.im gonna have to make a thread showing her photos i even felt embarassed shes through..

May 4, 2002
naw, i think i made some flirty comments a while back..aww shit but i did get caught up.my girl never reads my shit but happend to one day and read my profile comments and seen what i told miss sonya.my girl was pissed im like man its a compliment why u trippin for 2 days she was mad at me then finnaly shows me sonyas myspace.shes like oh so damn these are the type of girls you think look hella good...man sonya is straight toe abck for reals hella ugly with like 4 or 5 kids.im gonna have to make a thread showing her photos i even felt embarassed shes through..
lol